Guest YourMomGr

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling me a noob? Please do elaborate.

you can't counter 1 uber? not much of a comp player in that case

Excuse me, but I don't like your attitude here.

You can't insult others just because they disagree with your point, that's not how it works.

Also,

Aren't you the one who recently created a guild thread? As the leader, you should set an example and behave like one, not create trouble by calling others names such as "noob".

lol i was joking

Calling me a noob? Please do elaborate.

you can't counter 1 uber? not much of a comp player in that case

Excuse me, but I don't like your attitude here.

You can't insult others just because they disagree with your point, that's not how it works.

Also,

Aren't you the one who recently created a guild thread? As the leader, you should set an example and behave like one, not create trouble by calling others names such as "noob".

He's 14. What do you expect.

Now people, the comment has been lead astray, not relating to the current post. Anyways, for me, it will always have pro and cons. Staffs didnt get those poke for no reason, they work hard for it. Altho that is not what their goals is, it is given by management in order to appreciate their hard work. Same goes as winning a legendaries via PvP tourney, it is earned from a dedication and hard work, both sides fully deserved them. Even if they have those legendaris, doesnt means they will be a top notch PvP battler, Dialga, Kyogre,Reshiram can all be defeated with a good setup strategies. NONE of us are perfect, that is why we constantly change and rebuild our team, in order to adapt to new PvP meta,etc. Losing is part of a game, instead of whining, relearn from mistakes, and be a better player.

193007 Now people, the comment has been lead astray, not relating to the current post. Anyways, for me, it will always have pro and cons. Staffs didnt get those poke for no reason, they work hard for it. Altho that is not what their goals is, it is given by management in order to appreciate their hard work. Same goes as winning a legendaries via PvP tourney, it is earned from a dedication and hard work, both sides fully deserved them. Even if they have those legendaris, doesnt means they will be a top notch PvP battler, Dialga, Kyogre,Reshiram can all be defeated with a good setup strategies. NONE of us are perfect, that is why we constantly change and rebuild our team, in order to adapt to new PvP meta,etc. Losing is part of a game, instead of whining, relearn from mistakes, and be a better player.

None is my second name ;)