Uber lengendaries in ranked pvp

Guest YourMomGr

Guest YourMomGr

just to clarify im not against rewarding stuff members with shinnies legendaries etc..im against using them in ranked..there are spawned legendaries with 30-31 iv all and what if a bigger stuff member decide to play ranked with 6 31iv ubers?can you guys win vs that?cause i cant

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

191907 Reshihram,Dialga,Armored mewtwo has been used in ranked recently imo those Uber legendaries make ranked unfair and give the edge to ex stuff members..we should make an agreement to stop using those and have a better fair for all ranked pvp(with the exception of suicune,which should be used cause it was a tourney reward and the guy beat everytone to get it)whats your oppinion?

Here's my arguments:

1. It's not like they get those for nothing. I heard they need to put months of hardworks and dedications to be able to gain one. So not every staffs can get one just like that. And you're saying they don't deserve to use it? They earned it, so they have the right to use it whenever they want.

2. I know all those 3 people and it's not like they're always using it in ranked. Giovanni (Mewtwo) rarely join the ranked PvP. Taufan (Reshiram) and Clockspeed (Dialga) both have a quiet decent team without legendaries that I have fought before. I can say they don't actually need it to be competitive, they both are already good in PvP even without them, and I believe they use it only for fun once in a while. They might be able to beat you even without the legendaries, and YOU MIGHT also beat them even with legendaries, all depend on your team and strategy.

3. Legendaries also have weaknesses, I can beat reshiram and dialga with a single earthquake.

4. Without some moves and items coded, some pokes are also OP, like blissey and other stalling teams. You can use that team againts all those 3 Ubers, especially since all of them are special attacker.

5. I heard every staffs can only get 1 Uber legendary on their player accounts, its not like they can use 6 of it.

6. Last one: https://imgur.com/qLjkdhP

So if you want a pure OU PvP, wait for the tiering system which has been planned.

5. I heard every staffs can only get 1 Uber legendary on their player accounts, its not like they can use 6 of it.

Not everyone is handed out a Legendary, only some.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I agree with Mather's on this one. I have come across these legendaries in PvP (Reshiram and Dialga) and it is very frustrating to deal with them because they are just over-powered. It really discourages me from participating in the ranked PvP queue and I'm sure the same goes for other players. I respect every staff member and appreciate their hard work but it would be fair if these legendaries would stay out of the ranked PvP queue. There are many players who battle outside of the ranked PvP queue and request for these battles in the battle tab. If theses players must use their legendaries against other players I think the battle tab is where they should do so.

TR3Y

Guest YourMomGr

singham whats the official response to this topic by the gms cause i remember red saying those pokes

were not meant for ranked pvp

singham whats the official response to this topic by the gms cause i remember red saying those pokes

were not meant for ranked pvp

They were given to be used, because they put their time and effort into PRO and for which they were rewarded, so I don't see any problem to use them as they are only rewarded with only one Pokemon.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I am rewarding staff with a legendary Pokemon they wish except Arceus and they only get one reward. There are several strong trainers yes. However, just because a staff member has a Uber Pokemon that doesn't mean the rest of their team is well balanced. Staff participating in battles is not a common event.

Red fought armored metwo and uber dragonite, yet every time he managed to pull something out. Once staff legendary is statused you will have more chance of winning. If that single Pokemon wipes out your whole team then you need to rethink the tactics you are using. Why would you allow me to use Swords Dance with my Arceus if you have a prankster Pokemon that can use Will'O Wisp on me?

You need to rely on the tactics more than you rely on a raw attacks. Lazy solutions won't work in a battles against a legendary Pokemon.

Tiering has been discussed several times. It's implementation is not know at this point of time however.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.