Why should I create a guild?

Blubb55

Hello PRO members :)

I'm atm playing with some friends on the red server and we are thinking of creating a guild. But cause it's not so easy, we were asking each other what is so special if you create a guild for your team.

what is the difference when we are in a guild compare to the situations when we are running side by side? what special things can you do as a guild? is there some sort of guild room where you can meet like in other games? (I don't think so but it would be funny^^)

What can the guild leader do when he is the leader?

I searched in the forum but I can't find a thread where guilds are descriped.

Hopefully someone can help me/us :Shy:

Best Regards,

Blubb55

As a guild owner myself, I can say with certainty that it better allows you to interact with players of the community. Players are more inclined to go out of their way to assist you in any manner should you need it; rather than hoping your query or request is anything but ignored within the public domain.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

But you can do nothing else? So if I pay over 400k pokedollar and me and my friends create a guild, there is nothing new that we can do?

If thats true, what exactly is the sense of a guild then?

Regards,

Blubb

A guild can bring your group of friends together better and introduce you to new people as the guild continues, if you wish you can hold little guild tournaments and other things you just need to sort out some sort of system, each guild is different but it essentially serves as a "meeting place" for you and your friends to chat and hang out. also the guild chat is not monitored so you can do what you want (it is still censored). also like he mentioned you and your friends can all bring your knowledge of the game together to help each other out. lastly there is that really cool icon you get to make to show you are apart of a guild :P

192736 But you can do nothing else? So if I pay over 400k pokedollar and me and my friends create a guild, there is nothing new that we can do?

If thats true, what exactly is the sense of a guild then?

Regards,

Blubb

At the moment, PRO still not fulfill make guild system, so you maybe need to wait for some more feature in the future. Don't worry.

--Moved to proper place--