Small Suggestion for Forum

Pankaj

Great suggestion, I totally agree.

BTW I'm a girl, so you can flirt with me, I would love to see some of your flirting skills :Kiss: lol. (JK)

Ok Serena, you take the boys, I'll take the girls, and Hexy can take the dogs :oYuck:

nsyIQuy.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW I'm a girl, so you can flirt with me, I would love to see some of your flirting skills lol. (JK)

Ok Serena, you take the boys, I'll take the girls, and Hexy can take the dogs :oYuck:

:xbanned: I take on Karp's :P

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

BTW I'm a girl, so you can flirt with me, I would love to see some of your flirting skills lol. (JK)

:xbanned: I take on Karp's :P

Somes, you don't take The Karps, The Karps take you

nsyIQuy.gif

Why would you try to flirt with people you can not be sure which gender they are?

There are scammers everywhere if they lie about pokemon to get things from people why would not they lie to get some fun or even money?

Example: I could tell you right now, I am a very sexy girl that just broke up with her boyfriend, if there was someone that could talk to me to feel better?, only problem is I need money to buy plane ticket, I could send some pictures and stuff to show I am a girl *sending pics from woman in the internet*, ta daaan I have some dollars in my pay pal account and I only need to change my username.

a bit of extreme example but could happen that way or different but same result, some players being scammed by trying to flirt with "pretty girls"

6uFX3D9.gif

Why is everyone taking this so serious. It was just a joke. Lets just get back to the topic. I only gave a suggestion to add gender in player's profile. This isn't a bad idea i think.

I am a very sexy girl that just broke up with her boyfriend

Wait... What ? Really ? How much money you need ?

[glow=red]

The ones who aren't able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail.

<i>[/glow]</i>