Exp.Share

Xwarriorxlucy

Start browsing PRO forums and you might know why.

• Like 1

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

193497 My question is : Why this game not have it?

PRO is an MMO which means it is much more difficult than the classic hand-held games. The exp share would make the game far too easy. People being able to level their Pokemon faster would have negative effects on the market and overall would make the game less enjoyable. It's been suggested a lot too and every time it has been turned down.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

193497 Hi trainers

I´m Pokemon player , and in every pokemon game i´ve played , they got one item very "indispensable" called Exp.Share.

My question is : Why this game not have it?

cheers

The problem is, the game intentionally locks you out of content that is above your level. You can't proceed to an area with a higher skill challenge until you complete all the story driven elements in the linear game progression. This means that every time you have a difficult pokemon battle, immediately after the pokemon will be higher level than the last but probably not as difficult as the one you just finished. In the original game, it have exp share that do this to make the campaign part of the game easy for kids and casuals, but it is really not appreciate for the aim how you play in PRO (MMO type). Post game content should be more balanced, most of it is even scales your level down to assure the balance. If post game is not your cup of tea, this may be the wrong game for you.

Generally, the game is only as hard as you make it for yourself. As in any turn based tactical RPG, your pre game strategy will have the largest influence on the outcome of any particular battle. If you find the game too hard, perhaps it is because you always force to move forward without slow down and not take time for trainning level (skip grinding time) or maybe you not good enough for MMO type strategy and PRO type. If you find the game too easy, perhaps it is because you always use the same lead pokemon and he levels up too much (as he gets 100% xp from every encounter and don't evolve it for keep level faster). In fact, every single story process always has trick for passing it easily.

I find that if the game is too boring, just nerf yourself. Try catching a new pokemon in every area you visit and only use that pokemon until you catch a new one. Every time you fight a boss, use it for the next boss fight. There are literally a limitless number of ways to play the game and any number of them may suit your own personal play style. You really don't need to train your pokemon by yourself, there are many daycare run by players that suppose for MMO type (connecting between player to player, don't play alone). Give it a try and if it's not right, you just lose the way how to play in PRO then try to learn more knowledge about it.

Honestly, I don't think the game is supposed to be less of a challenge, it need more hard than the current circumstances. They give you a hint as to where to go and you go there, pick up the item, use the item to progress, fight a boss, rinse and repeat (All thing lie on messages of NPC, but almost not read this carefully or skip it). However, it is the time, our Community Coordinator helps you overcome it with the information as out role in community. The hardest parts of the game are only unlocked after you have saved the world and collected all the gym badges and move on to later feature game (bonus quests, boss Lv120 and so on).

The challenge of the game is "catching them all" or "becoming the world's greatest pokemon trainer". The real challenge of the game is unlocking all the content and especially stuffs. Fighting real players and getting pokemon that are in fact superior to ones you can catch in the wild in every way except the ones which can be seen. It's about the relationship between you and your pokemon, between you and guild, between you and friends,....

PRO is MMO type and it is not suppose to easy or silver plate. Hope it can help you, why we don't introduce something similar as original game (this case is exp share). PRO is love and my dream :Heart:

--Moved to proper place--

• Like 1