Since there is no real section for this

Kiwi

I would like to thank especially Windypuff for his engagement for this community, i literally see you everywhere, and also the GM Mappille that helped me personally out extremely good like if it was his own problem.

Thank you both for the time you invest in all of this.

We all appreciate your work!

+10000. Windypuff is so passionate and hard-working, I see her everywhere! And Mapplle is really kind - I love how much you interact with and help players. Every time I see you both in chat or on forums, it makes my game experience brighter! Thank you both so much for your commitment to the community and the game. :Heart:

Thankyou for your feedback on some of our team, its great to know that you see said staff members in such a positive light. I have personally passed this onto both Windypuff and Mapplle so that they can see your comments if they havent already. I hope you continue to receive great experiences ingame where us staff are concerned - its warming to know your high opinions of said staff members. Have a nice day.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I have the Pretentious t-shirt.

Overall, the team seems quite dedicated for a voluntary basis and I am genuinely grateful for that, as well.

- With that said, Sinnoh ETA July 2016, yeah.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

As much as I agree with how engaged those two are. I think that the entire staff needs to be praised. I've played a lot of games where I've interacted with staff members(original game servers, private servers, fan made games) and even be in charge of a staff team multiple times. I've had a lot of experience dealing with staff members and PRO's staff is top notch and first class.

As much as it sounds like I'm sucking up to them, I give credit where credit is due. Not only are they professional and nearly always act accordingly, but they are always engaged with the community and rely on the community to help improve their game. The entire staff is in a league of their own in all honesty. I haven't been around as long as a lot of members, but there is something truly special about the staff here. It rivals that of a company that PAYS employees to do these jobs, but they also take that a step further and are friendly an engage more than a paid staff would.

You guys have all truly earned my respect and I hope you continue to do what you guys already do so well.