✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~ *Rebuilding*

Rainhero

Re: ✰Team Cosmic✰ "Recruiting"

<r><QUOTE author="Indica"><s>

</s><POST content="196253"><s></s>196253<e></e></POST> Hi, my name is <COLOR color="#FF4080"><s></s>Indica<e></e></COLOR>! <br/>

I would like to apply to be a member of your guild. Below are the questions:<br/>

1: How many Hours have you played?-<COLOR color="#FF40BF"><s></s> Over 100<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2:How many regions have you completed? <COLOR color="#FF40BF"><s></s>Kanto Complete, Johto only have 2 badges left and E4- should be done with Johto by this weekend.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3:What is your personal goal ingame? <COLOR color="#FF4080"><s></s>To catch and train all the Pokemon ever! And PVP!<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you?<COLOR color="#FF4080"><s></s> Because I like helping people and answering questions too! <e></e></COLOR><br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? <COLOR color="#FF4080"><s></s>Of course! That's why I am applying with your guild! ^_^<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<COLOR color="#FF4080"><s></s>*I am a pretty active member. <br/>

Thank you for your consideration, <br/>

Indica<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Miss Indica your resume looks outstanding, I would love for you to join the Team. If your ingame or on the forums shoot me a pm whenever your ready for the invitation.~ <E>:Smile:</E></r>

spacer.png

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1: How many Hours have you played? More than 170 hours<br/>

<br/>

2:How many regions have you completed? Completed all 3 regions, right now trying to complete the side quests<br/>

<br/>

3:What is your personal goal in game? Find rare pokemon, make new friends and have fun <br/>

<br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you? I like to meet new friends, the guild looks fun and anime :p<br/>

<br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? I always help people whenever i can</t>

Guest Bravi

<r><QUOTE author="Death4Fire"><s>

</s><POST content="196884"><s></s>196884<e></e></POST> 1: How many Hours have you played? More than 170 hours<br/>

<br/>

2:How many regions have you completed? Completed all 3 regions, right now trying to complete the side quests<br/>

<br/>

3:What is your personal goal in game? Find rare pokemon, make new friends and have fun <br/>

<br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you? I like to meet new friends, the guild looks fun and anime :p<br/>

<br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? I always help people whenever i can<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Death you sound like a reliable recruit. Welcome to the Team, inbox me whenever your online and we can go from there~ <E>:Smile:</E></r>

spacer.png

<r>Hi Tatshmichan I want to apply to Cosmic team guild, you told me to<br/>

1.I have 290 hours of play!<br/>

2.I have beaten Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Red!<br/>

3.My goal is to become each time better and better and of course to help others with everything I can! <br/>

4.I think that Team Cosmic, because I have a lot of friends there like you and Houw and I can be really helpful, active and communicative!<br/>

5.As I said before I can help everyone!<br/>

<br/>

Hopefully, I will be accepted on this guild <333 Whenever you are online you can pm me <E>:Heart:</E> and <E>:thanks:</E> btw!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="christian669Q"><s>

</s><POST content="198002"><s></s>198002<e></e></POST> Hi Tatshmichan I want to apply to Cosmic team guild, you told me to<br/>

1.I have 290 hours of play!<br/>

2.I have beaten Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Red!<br/>

3.My goal is to become each time better and better and of course to help others with everything I can! <br/>

4.I think that Team Cosmic, because I have a lot of friends there like you and Houw and I can be really helpful, active and communicative!<br/>

5.As I said before I can help everyone!<br/>

<br/>

Hopefully, I will be accepted on this guild <333 Whenever you are online you can pm me <E>:Heart:</E> and <E>:thanks:</E> btw!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Well Christian glad to see you wanna join up. Aslong as you follow the rules and such i'd love for you to join the team. Pm me when your online and we'll get started~ <E>:Smile:</E></r>

spacer.png

<t>Hi~ Kierious here! :D<br/>

<br/>

-Play time: 516hrs <br/>

-Regions: All 3 regions completed<br/>

-In game goal: Mainly to have fun and catch the best pokes ou there. <br/>

-Cosmic as a place for me: I think its a place for me since it is for helping each other out, i might be fit for it and its nice to have kind comrades <br/>

-and a "BIG YES" i am willing to len a helping hand. :D<br/>

<br/>

and thanks for the acknowledgement for being helpful . :)</t>

nPSz9Qd.png

Why so Kierious?

<r><QUOTE author="Kierious"><s>

</s><POST content="198118"><s></s>198118<e></e></POST> Hi~ Kierious here! :D<br/>

<br/>

-Play time: 516hrs <br/>

-Regions: All 3 regions completed<br/>

-In game goal: Mainly to have fun and catch the best pokes ou there. <br/>

-Cosmic as a place for me: I think its a place for me since it is for helping each other out, i might be fit for it and its nice to have kind comrades <br/>

-and a "BIG YES" i am willing to len a helping hand. :D<br/>

<br/>

and thanks for the acknowledgement for being helpful . :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Kierious So glad to see you applied to the guild. Welcome to the team~ <E>:y:</E></r>

spacer.png

<t>1. 275 hours<br/>

2. all regions done<br/>

3. pvp and trade the good ones<br/>

4. i think its better to be with other people and we can powerfarm or trde some u know<br/>

5. i like it to help other people</t>