✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~ *Rebuilding*

Rainhero

Re: ✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~

<t>1: I playing on 520+ hours played<br/>

2: I have 3 badges, but I go do it all ofc. <br/>

3: My job is to catch all the Pokemon, then train them and later to fight in PvP, and more.<br/>

4: I think that the guild brings help anyone and will certainly have a wonderful atmosphere for the player.<br/>

5: I always help ppl on my heart ; )</t>

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Anneroth"><s>

</s><POST content="216929"><s></s>216929<e></e></POST> 1: I playing on 520+ hours played<br/>

2: I have 3 badges, but I go do it all ofc. <br/>

3: My job is to catch all the Pokemon, then train them and later to fight in PvP, and more.<br/>

4: I think that the guild brings help anyone and will certainly have a wonderful atmosphere for the player.<br/>

5: I always help ppl on my heart ; )<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Oh my very impressive indeed. I think you would make an excellent addition to Team Cosmic. Though I have to ask, are u sure you have 520 hours and only 3 badges :o</r>

spacer.png

<t>As for the three badges, it just so happened but does not stop them because I develop Pokemon all the time and I want to have the fastest collected badges. I have another method of gaining a little but I am still active in the game.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Anneroth"><s>

</s><POST content="216942"><s></s>216942<e></e></POST> As for the three badges, it just so happened but does not stop them because I develop Pokemon all the time and I want to have the fastest collected badges. I have another method of gaining a little but I am still active in the game.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Very nice indeed :o</r>

spacer.png

<r>whats up guys i have been playing the game for 55 hrs and have won the soul badge recently, please please accept me, i play this game daily for at least 4 or 5 hrs and am quite excited about this game, i recently met one of your members he helped me a lot , i am more then willing to pay him and the guild back in any way possible for me in the game<br/>

<E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Aishik"><s>

</s><POST content="220378"><s></s>220378<e></e></POST> whats up guys i have been playing the game for 55 hrs and have won the soul badge recently, please please accept me, i play this game daily for at least 4 or 5 hrs and am quite excited about this game, i recently met one of your members he helped me a lot , i am more then willing to pay him and the guild back in any way possible for me in the game<br/>

<E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'm glad to see that you've chosen our guild. Please fill out the guild application like the others have and we'll go from there. ^_^</r>

spacer.png

<r><QUOTE author="TatsumiChan"><s>

</s><POST content="215269"><s></s>215269<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="OtakuBoi"><s>
</s><POST content="215175"><s></s>215175<e></e></POST> 1. 212 Hours<br/>

2. All 3 Regions completed<br/>

3. I want to catch all the Pokemon i like with good IV's, finish other regions if they get released and maybe some PvP later on<br/>

4. Because it seems like a really nice Guild and i would like to be a part of it ^~^<br/>

5. I would love to help as much as i can<br/>

<br/>

Hoping for a positive response :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Glad to see you chose this guild Otakuboi. Welcome aboard ^_^ <E>:y:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

can i join to guild i have 200 play time and clear jotho and kanto</r>

<t>Hello every one :)<br/>

1: 24h<br/>

2:i have 5 badges and on my way to get the 6th<br/>

3:To have fun and try to catch them all lool<br/>

4: because i love that the aim of the group is to help others, and since i myself need it :p <br/>

5: Yes</t>

<t>1. 70 hours<br/>

2. Completed first 2 regions<br/>

3. To have fun playing with friends<br/>

4. Because it seems like a great guild and I know people that are in it<br/>

5. Yeah, I'm up for helping ^.^</t>