✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~ *Rebuilding*

Rainhero

Re: ✰Team Cosmic✰ "Recruiting"

<r><QUOTE author="lavida"><s>

</s><POST content="198211"><s></s>198211<e></e></POST> 1. 275 hours<br/>

2. all regions done<br/>

3. pvp and trade the good ones<br/>

4. i think its better to be with other people and we can powerfarm or trde some u know<br/>

5. i like it to help other people<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi lavida glad to see you applied. How about pm'ing me ingame whenever your online and we can continue the discussion~</r>

spacer.png

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1: How many Hours have you played? 80+ Hours<br/>

2: How many regions have you completed? Close to 2.<br/>

3: What is your personal goal ingame? A mono-steal type pvp team<br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you? It looks like a great guild to be in. Friendly and accepting (im looking at you tatsu)<br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? Yes, wherever i can.<br/>

I have discord.</t>

<r>1: How many Hours have you played? 192h<br/>

2: How many regions have you completed? 2 for now. I'm getting to 200h, beat the boss, and go to Hoenn during the cooldown<br/>

3: What is your personal goal ingame? For now enjoying the game and help other players to enjoy it. Later on PvP, because I loved competitive pokemon back in gen 4/5. Also, I want a level 1 Aron.<br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you? Because it's so... pink... and... cosmic... *o*<br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? I'm always in the all chat, helping people whenever i can. So yeah, I want to help :o Except when it comes to my money because I am a greedy demon.<br/>

<br/>

Also... I'm <COLOR color="#0000BF"><s></s>Fr<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s>en<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>ch<e></e></COLOR> ._.</r>

w93CFaL.png

vidCwO2.png

^ special bat                                          

<r><QUOTE author="Peeko"><s>

</s><POST content="198857"><s></s>198857<e></e></POST> 1: How many Hours have you played? 80+ Hours<br/>

2: How many regions have you completed? Close to 2.<br/>

3: What is your personal goal ingame? A mono-steal type pvp team<br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you? It looks like a great guild to be in. Friendly and accepting (im looking at you tatsu)<br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? Yes, wherever i can.<br/>

I have discord.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I see very promising potential in you Peeko. Welcome to the Team bud~</r>

spacer.png

<r><QUOTE author="Genxim"><s>

</s><POST content="198859"><s></s>198859<e></e></POST> 1: How many Hours have you played? 192h<br/>

2: How many regions have you completed? 2 for now. I'm getting to 200h, beat the boss, and go to Hoenn during the cooldown<br/>

3: What is your personal goal ingame? For now enjoying the game and help other players to enjoy it. Later on PvP, because I loved competitive pokemon back in gen 4/5. Also, I want a level 1 Aron.<br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you? Because it's so... pink... and... cosmic... *o*<br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? I'm always in the all chat, helping people whenever i can. So yeah, I want to help :o Except when it comes to my money because I am a greedy demon.<br/>

<br/>

Also... I'm <COLOR color="#0000BF"><s></s>Fr<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s>en<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>ch<e></e></COLOR> ._.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Genxim ive always seen u in all chat lending a helping hand when you could so with this being said welcome to the Team. Cant wait to start working with you. <E>:Smile:</E></r>

spacer.png

<r><QUOTE author="brianfriel123"><s>

</s><POST content="199530"><s></s>199530<e></e></POST> Hello i would like to join<br/>

i have 181 hours<br/>

i have beaten johto kanto and hoenn e4<br/>

im friendly<br/>

and want to beat all quests and help people out<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi brian, glad you applied to us. I'm getting ready to login so when I do, we can continue the application from there. ~ ^_^</r>

spacer.png

Re: ✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~

<t>1. 350+ Hours spent on the game.<br/>

2. 3 Regions Completed.<br/>

3. To completly decimate all Pkm Trainer teams someday :P<br/>

4. Be nice to speak with people who have the same or similar interests as myself.<br/>

5. Happy to help if needed.<br/>

<br/>

I'd like join Team Cosmic</t>

<r><QUOTE author="ChowDoge"><s>

</s><POST content="199558"><s></s>199558<e></e></POST> 1. 350+ Hours spent on the game.<br/>

2. 3 Regions Completed.<br/>

3. To completly decimate all Pkm Trainer teams someday :P<br/>

4. Be nice to speak with people who have the same or similar interests as myself.<br/>

5. Happy to help if needed.<br/>

<br/>

I'd like join Team Cosmic<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi chow I'm glad to see you applied to Team Cosmic~ Pm me once your ingame and we can continue the application~ <E>:Smile:</E></r>

spacer.png

<t>1: How many Hours have you played? - 472 <br/>

2:How many regions have you completed? - 3<br/>

3:What is your personal goal ingame? - Shyyynis of course ! ;O and completing the dex and i like pvp <br/>

4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you? - same taste in fashion :P<br/>

5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand? - No! :)</t>