Rainhero

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~ *Updated*

<t>1. Give us a short introduction for us to get to know you.<br/>

<br/>

Hi, guys. My name is Abraxun. I learned about Pokemon via Pixelmon, as it was the only way I could play not having a Gameboy or DS. I became a seasoned battler through Pokemon Showdown in the years after that and finally I discovered PRO, where I felt at home.<br/>

<br/>

2 How many hours have you played?<br/>

<br/>

313 hours.<br/>

<br/>

3 Regions completed?<br/>

<br/>

All three.<br/>

<br/>

4 What is your personal goal ingame?<br/>

<br/>

I want to make a valid PvP team. The whole game is still a learning experience for me, as I never experienced the actual feel of the old games. My quest on PRO is all about making a PvP team that I can climb my way up the ladder with, along with becoming more knowledgeable about the game I never actually got the full experience of playing (PRO's as close as I'm gettin')<br/>

<br/>

5 Why do you think Team Cosmic is the place for you?<br/>

<br/>

I've seen Tatsu before. He's a likable guy and that means he hosts a likable clan, which I'd like to be apart of.<br/>

<br/>

6 Will you be willing to help trainers?<br/>

<br/>

Along with a couple of friends of mine (ztaziz, plaubach, nitro, stefan, skog, etc.) I am a very active member of the red server help chat. There I often learn from those who know more than me, and help those who know less than me, because it's satisfying. I would absolutely be willing to help trainers, somewhat with the story and various other bits of advice, but primarily advice with battle, as that is what I excel in when it comes to Pokemon.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for reading, <br/>

<br/>

Abra</t>

"If I could ask you a million questions, that would leave me wanting more.

That's why I let you do the talking, maybe that's what talking's for.

I do my best to learn to listen, since you have so much to say.

If I connect with your position, I will learn so much that way."

-Urban Contact, Million Questions

• 1 month later...

Re: ✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~ *Updated*

<r><B><s></s></B><CENTER><s>

</s><B>Unlocked upon Request</B><e>

</e></CENTER><i></i></r>

Do not contact staff members for private support, as your question(s) will be beneficial for others by sharing them through the forums.

Greetings everyone~ Team Cosmic has been brought back and will be recruiting as of now, however there will be some reconstruction on certain things such as the discord and 1st page of the thread. Looking forward to a hopeful future for this team once again. <3 :y:

spacer.png

314723 Greetings everyone~ Team Cosmic has been brought back and will be recruiting as of now, however there will be some reconstruction on certain things such as the discord and 1st page of the thread. Looking forward to a hopeful future for this team once again. <3 :y:

Best of luck, Tatsu!

Make Cosmic great again :3

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Guest SugarRed9

Good luck with the guild Tatsu ^.^ And just as you've supported us in the past, me and RUKittenMe are here to support you :) We wish you the best! And if you ever need anything you know where to find me >:D