Cinnabar [Red]

Meiji

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi. i'm joe. i recently meet meiji :Smile: . and the reason why i wanna apply its cause ingame in don't have much friends, would be nice to learn more about the game at all strategies at competitive so would be pleasure to have a nice team or guild whit nice friends so we can help each :Shy:

mi name ingame its : Wolfestein

hours : 182 + 20mins

and i've already complete kanto badges. and now i'm preparing to go johto

also i am a active player!

so i wish u best and GL ingame. and ty for your time if u read this :thanks:

Hello, my name is Antonio. I'm from Venezuela, the reason that i would like to join to the guild is for: make new friends, learn more about the game, interact with other people with same ideas as me, be a good player, and help my team every team i can.

My name in game is: Sponkr

I've been playing for about ~100 hours

I've already complete de kanto badges, right now preparing to defeat the e4, catching good pokemons and studying game features, facts, abilities, etc.

I'm an active player.

Always looking to improve.

Wishing you the best, greetings :thanks:

Hello everyone, my name is Aníbal, i'm from Venezuela, the real reason i want to take part of your guild is because i don't have to much friends and i want to have a new ones and learn more about this game, and the meta and share what i know with the new members and of course help my new family.

My name in game is: Am31

I've benn playing for about: 115 hours

I've the 8th Kanto Badges i'm every time more close to fight against the E4 (and i hope defeat them) and after that i hope go to Johto and get a Cyndaquil (My favorite pokemon)

I'm an active player always trying to get new pokemon to help my team or yours team.

It's great to be back in a pokemon game not played any since SoulSilver on the DS, I try to play Black but did not interest me much. Pokemon Revolution is the best I've played.

:Heart: :thanks:

Oh btw, the language is never a problem, I know English and spanish of course, maybe that could help to make a bridge with you guild members. :Light: