Cinnabar [Red]

Meiji

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Ecchilicious

HOURS: 34 and counting.

REASON: For long have I wandered these lands. Facing ever adversary to cross my path. Leaving a trail of broke individuals robbed of their money and pride. Though I strengthen myself and the slaves I raise for battle, I feel weak. Though I'm surrounded by many, I feel alone. There's an emptiness in me. A void which can only be filled not by the companionship of creatures that can only make cries, but by people. Real people. Who speak english.

I seek to join you because I am ready to be hard...ened up and ready to join you degenerative foul-mouthed individuals :devil: im ready for anything that comes my way, so bring on the 4chan links and show me Vulpine oba-san. MY BODY IS READY AND YOURS FOR THE TAKING! NergleFergle-samaaaaaaa~~!

IGN: Godban

Hours: 38 hours and many more to come.

Reason: My buddie (Ecchilicious from the post above ^^^) and I have been really enjoying the game and are now looking for a guild to call home! We were intrigued by your guild's recruitment post and feel like we'd fit right in :) Hope to hear from ya guys soon!