Cinnabar [Red]

Meiji

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN ;Haitheng

hour : 496 hour 47 min

Reason: i am looking for a nice guild for a long time .I think this guild is very friendly and also can be very relaxing.I hope i can join the guild.

Describe: I am an asian.I am a person that like to relax and enjoying time by playing game ,exercise and making some new friend .i also a pokemon fan i played pokemon green leaf,pokemon fire ,pokemon ruby ,pokemon black and white .XD i in johto now . :Crazy:

Listen here and listen well all you rambunctious, cantankerous, depraved hooligans seeking to join the great Cinnabar, I am NergleFergle-sama. Yes, -sama, include the honorific. If you are reading this, I am here to tell YOU that this so-called guild is not for the faint of heart. To survive here you'd better do best to harden yourself up, abide by the strict rules, and be ready for some degenerative foul-mouthed conversations, shocking 4chan links, and unmerciful, unusual, otherwordly 'punishment' imposed by none other than the ultra-lewd, unholy, mother of the sinful, the eternal obasan Vulpine. So, if you're still thinking about joining this hellish cesspool of a guild, then come prepared, keep your wits about you, and keep your mind perverted. Oh, and remember, keep your holes clean, or we'll keep them clean for you.