Meiji - Yesterday at 11:41 AM

Vulpine - Yesterday at 11:41 AM

so I sat on the floor of my bathroom for like

an hour and a half

trying to "concentrate my energy"

I'm pretty sure you didn't succeed

Vulpine - Yesterday at 11:41 AM

and focus it under my body, so that I would levitate.

That's how Gohan taught Videl in the anime..

You're cute.

D-u-m-b.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

196533 [Censored] I really wanna make friends with these guild members, but I just started QAQ

I put requirements cause I don't want quitters.. or anything. Honestly it's more of a "guideline" than requirements.

But just play the game for a bit, get a few badges/pokemon and see how you like it. If you feel like you gonna continue to play, feel free to apply to us!

Started playing like 3 days ago, just got my 5th badge meh. Still only 18 hours...only 82 hours to go qwq

196533 [Censored] I really wanna make friends with these guild members, but I just started QAQ

I put requirements cause I don't want quitters.. or anything. Honestly it's more of a "guideline" than requirements.

But just play the game for a bit, get a few badges/pokemon and see how you like it. If you feel like you gonna continue to play, feel free to apply to us!

Started playing like 3 days ago, just got my 5th badge meh. Still only 18 hours...only 82 hours to go qwq

We changed our requirements! Now you can apply once you have 6 badges. And a moomoo milk. I hope we'll all be goof together very soon.

We changed our requirements! Now you can apply once you have 6 badges. And a moomoo milk. I hope we'll all be goof together very soon.

^ you dont wanna goof together with her she's a monster

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif