Cinnabar [Red]

Meiji

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: li08

H: 400

Reason: start to play this year and love the game, i never have been inna guild so want to join and have fun and make new friends :Grin:

abrakadabra catch me if you can!!!

196067 IGN: li08

Reason: start to play this year and love the game, i never have been inna guild so want to join and have fun and make new friends :Grin:

Looks like you guys have a new application. ^_^ Li08 I believe the guild leader is away atm but when shes back, I'm sure she'll give u a pm.~ :Smile:

spacer.png

t0bi[/color]"]195938 Good luck with the guild! Your guild thread is really fun to read' date=' I really enjoyed it :Smile: You have the Akatsuki's support :y:[/quote']Thank you! I-I'm glad you like to read our silly stories....

╮( ̄~ ̄)╭

Li08[/color]"]196067 IGN: li08

As Tatsumi said (thank you tatsu btw!), I was away for most of the day today sorry. If you're online I'll try sending you an invite, or perhaps tomorrow too.

Nice to meet you!

loginisbroken[/color]"]196039
194400 Hi I would like to apply.

Get an avatar, goof.

Is this avatar okay? Also can I call you dorky senpai?

me when i'm beating your butt:

[bbvideo=450,253]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfSdCSM9s9k[/bbvideo]

196533 [Censored] I really wanna make friends with these guild members, but I just started QAQ

I put requirements cause I don't want quitters.. or anything. Honestly it's more of a "guideline" than requirements.

But just play the game for a bit, get a few badges/pokemon and see how you like it. If you feel like you gonna continue to play, feel free to apply to us!