WTS> Timid Volcarona

Hi there, Players..

I want a good price for my Volcarona...

Before offer here i would like you guys to obey the Trade Rules.. especially rule number 4.

4. No harassment when it comes to trade. If you don’t agree on the price that it is being sold/ offered for, simply don’t buy it. Any unnecessary comments will be deleted and on repeated abuse will be punished with warning points or even more severity punishment.

If you agree with my condition, free to offer here...

I expecting 3m up to maximum of 5m for my Volcarona...

anyone who will disobey the Trade Rules will be reported immediately...

it is not the fact that I need a big money for it.. just BUY IT OR I WILL KEEP IT..

4b4c2ac25f6640f697ab913270ba305b.jpg

Thanks for your time... im sorry if i disappoint you or i just waste ur time but thanks for respecting my post. :Smile:

*Accepting Trade Pokemon (Only if i want that Pokemon)

*Accepting Rare Shiny (Depends,also dont expect too much)

*MS = 300k

*CoinShop item Only Accepting Shiny Absol Mount(200k) S. Sharpedo (200k) (i need one)

If you don’t agree on the price that it is being sold/ offered for, simply don’t buy it. Any unnecessary comments will be deleted and on repeated abuse will be punished with warning points or even more severity punishment.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.