WTS Epic Froslass(Bidding Ended)

The Bidding Ends : [glow=red]June 28,2016 12:00PM[/glow] [glow=red](Bidding Ended)[/glow] Forum Time

tog2hP4.png[glow=red]SOLD[/glow]

sFRMmh2.png

Epic Froslass :

• Superb IVs
    Perfect Nature
    Hidden Ability
    Ev Trained
    Egg Moves Provided If needed

B.O : [glow=red]1.8M[/glow] By Mrshelby

Instant Purchase : [glow=red]2.2M[/glow]

Fake Bids Will Be Reported and Froslass Will Be Sold To The Second Highest Offer

Re: WTS Epic Froslass

<r><QUOTE author="MrShelby"><s>

</s><POST content="196438"><s></s>196438<e></e></POST> "he did pay a lot for a common poke tho xD"<br/>

<br/>

Your opinion on the transaction, Is of no utility here .<e>

</e></QUOTE>

It is when im checking for fake bids <E>:Cool:</E></r>

196438 "he did pay a lot for a common poke tho xD"

Your opinion on the transaction, Is of no utility here .

It is when im checking for fake bids :Cool:

I ignored your first comment because as a seller i would take positive and negative comments about my Pokemon with a smile, not everyone has the same opinion even with the prices. I price checked with the most active and well-known sellers in pro red server who sell Pokemons daily (without mentioning IGN to protect their privacy if needed confirmation i could pm you the names) and posted my Pokemon based on their price check (1.8m what they told me as reasobable for it.) [glow=red]BUT[/glow] i will [glow=red]NOT[/glow] ignore your second comment and i would never ignore being [glow=red]falsely accused publicly[/glow] like this. Do you have any evidence to support your false accusation ? if not i would request a public apology or i will have to take it further if needed be to stop this new trend of accusing sellers. -[glow=red]qaisemad[/glow]

I never said yours was a fake bid i said thats what i do when im checking for ones so i don't have to ask for any apology also i am online and i am going just great on my sales something seems odd about a common poke selling in that price so fast but still not accusing just saying :Angel:

It is when im checking for fake bids :Cool:

I ignored your first comment because as a seller i would take positive and negative comments about my Pokemon with a smile, not everyone has the same opinion even with the prices. I price checked with the most active and well-known sellers in pro red server who sell Pokemons daily (without mentioning IGN to protect their privacy if needed confirmation i could pm you the names) and posted my Pokemon based on their price check (1.8m what they told me as reasobable for it.) [glow=red]BUT[/glow] i will [glow=red]NOT[/glow] ignore your second comment and i would never ignore being [glow=red]falsely accused publicly[/glow] like this. Do you have any evidence to support your false accusation ? if not i would request a public apology or i will have to take it further if needed be to stop this new trend of accusing sellers. -[glow=red]qaisemad[/glow]

I never said yours was a fake bid i said thats what i do when im checking for ones so i don't have to ask for any apology also i am online and i am going just great on my sales something seems odd about a common poke selling in that price so fast but still not accusing just saying :Angel:

i did not receive a fast bid ,i posted this thread AFTER receiving Mrshelby's offer as i told him i was hoping for 2.2m but i would still be happy to get 1.8m for it. so i gained his permission and posted this forum with his bid.