Useless ability's

Guest zelkowa

Guest zelkowa

as everybody knows hunting is a real terror in this game.. espeacially with the perfect combine 'true ability+ true nature + good iv :confused: '.. since the combination is so hard , some changes can be made .

for example :

Keen eye ability is only usefull at smokescreen/ sand attack (lol) ? so why is this in game ? it can be change the effect like

New Battle Effect:

'pokémon's attacks have perfect accuracy.

in other words, every attack used by these Pokémon has Swift accuracy. For the Flying-types this has marginal value, since Flying and Normal STABs are generally accurate, and most of them aren't great Heat Wave users. The biggest winner is Hitmonchan, who can get DynamicPunch from ADV tutors. While not as powerful as Machamp, it wouldn't have the drawbacks of No Guard (Hypnosis and Will-O-Wisp always hitting), and Hitmonchan can be given a Jolly nature and Choice Scarf and outspeed all other non-scarved leads. Lack of Payback for coverage is discouraging, but there's still Stone Edge.'

Anticipation , Forewarn , Illuminate (No battle effect xd) , Keen Eye , Pick Up , Run Away , Steadfast , Stench , Storm Drain, Tangled Feet ability's are also can be changed

195821 PRO is staying true to handhelds with how move effects work. Doubt they would probably change it's effects now.

I hope they do something with Illuminate though, considering it would practically be the same has having no ability, since Illuminate will never have its effect implemented.

195791 Pick Up

Last time I heard anything about it, apparently, they might consider making it work, though perhaps the items picked up won't be as good as in the handheld games.

I'm not sure if they still plan to do that sometime in the future (or if they ever have the plan to begin with), but I personally hope they do make it work, even if it only pick up "weaker" items (for example, Poke Ball/Great Ball instead of Ultra Ball).