NPC'S reset needs to go...now.

Dutchie

ill be blunt, the way npc's resets are handled is stupid and makes no sense, sorry :(

so after 7 days, all the npc's reset and we are forced to battle them, that would normally be fine, but, there pokemon are still weak as can be, berly gives any xp at from there level 10 pokemon, on top of that, you will earn about 20 poke dollars on avg from them, this is a joke and a waste of time, all i wanted to do was get to the pokemaniac on route 25, i found some star pieces and mushrooms to sell him, i find that all the npc's on that route have reset, was forced to waste 20 mins battling them all for no gain, my team is all lvl 100 and maxed ev's, and im forced to fight all these npc's with lvl 10 pokemon, why? i already beat them before, why do i have to waste my time on them again.i suggest at least make it our choice if we want to battle them agian, i would have issue battling the higher lvl npc's even if it was forced upon me, cause at least the cash would be decent.so, the best thing to do is either make re matching our choice or make the npc's have way higher lvl pokemon with decent xp and gives decent cash.

No one likes a forced re-battle, however to make this, we need to revamp the current system and which takes time. This is planned for future, locking the topic.

Please use the search function before making a thread next time.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.