Price for anorith?

Telman

I have a claw fossil from Anorith, and due to the fact that I can't revive the fossil yet (I started 3 days go and I'm still at Lavender town); I'm trying to find the price in order to contemplate whether it'd be better for me to keep or sell the claw. Now, I only need the price for the cheapest and highest an anorith can go for, and/or the normal price. If this topic has already been made, I apologize.

There was a pretty big hype for em' week 1 of Hoenn. Since then, I have seen the price drop drastically. It isn't uncommon to see an untrained 100 go for 100k alongside others with one with the correct nature, full EV's, decent IV's lucky to peak at slightly double that. In otherwords, not worth your time yet.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

197534 I have a claw fossil from Anorith, and due to the fact that I can't revive the fossil yet (I started 3 days go and I'm still at Lavender town); I'm trying to find the price in order to contemplate whether it'd be better for me to keep or sell the claw. Now, I only need the price for the cheapest and highest an anorith can go for, and/or the normal price. If this topic has already been made, I apologize.

There is now a Rate/Price my Pokemon sub-forum that can be found under Trade.

Please post under the appropriate server: Red - Blue.