When dedication doesn't pay off

Demmyale

198555 ed ribbon (that reference doesn't make much sense). Either way i did find a use for jirachi, im turning her my starting pokemon for my sun team with a kit that kinda works perfectly for what i need but its still just a little sad. Although since i already have a good

You could use your mew as a sync + false swiper.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

I agree with TS, some some of my friend quit because they get a very trash legendary and some fail to catch them because server very unstable a while back.

I think we should have system that make it possible to re catch those legendaries, so those people who have very fail legendaries or those who fail to catch them have their chance to catch another. You can make a point system like Steel Coins in order to do the quest or simply pay some ammount of Poke$ to start the quest (it will be a good money sink).

197705 Unlucky situation, but it happens to the best of us, we cant get all 31 ivs and best nature legendaries, because that would simply break PVP, there has to be some luck involved and you seem to have drawn the short straw in this situation, better luck next time buddy :Shy:

nah, it will never break PvP because they are not even an UBER tier pokemon. If everyone have a chance to get a decent legendaries pvp will be mroe balance, if you do pvp alot you will realize some people who got epic mew / celebi have a very big adavantage in PvP current meta which makes PvP more unbalance when only few people got the epic legendaries.