Abandoned Pokemon

Lentz

Just a simple Poll leave some comments too for suggestions.

-All Abandoned Pokemon have a 1/500 chance of being shiny.

-Abandoned Pokemon will be noticeable by their special blue over-world Poke-ball.

-Once found the ball dissappears and you do not ever have another chance to get the specific Pokemon.

-Look for this Pokeball

BluePokeBall.png

Kanto Abandoned Pokemon List In Order

-Poliwag, Growlithe, Bellsprout (All in the same ball only get one.) -Viridian Maze

-Growlithe(VERY SPECIAL)

-Crobat

Johto Abandoned Pokemon List in Order

-Gastly

-Weedle

-Pineco, Dunsparce, Marill (All in same ball only get one.)

-Spinarak

-Staryu

dweiRlA.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Regarding the abd pokemon.

I feel like their location shouldn't be known, or change their name. If the location is known players will always know when they get free pokemon, which is bad and makes it less fun for searching pokemon.

I agree there should be some sort of complexity. If there is a list available of abandon pokemon players will create a check list and continue to collect them until all abandoned pokemon are found.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Regarding the abd pokemon.

I feel like their location shouldn't be known, or change their name. If the location is known players will always know when they get free pokemon, which is bad and makes it less fun for searching pokemon.

I agree as well :xiagree: !

buddha333.gif

"One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble."

Signatures made by

Annazhee (Jungle Buddha sig) and Chappy (Abra Buddha Sig) <3

How about doing this:

ABANDONED POKEMON

Kanto: 3

Johto: 5

Hoenn: x

So state how many are in each region, but do not state what Pokemon they are or where they are located. This way the player knows if there are still more to search for. I hope my suggestion is a positive one and will benefit the players. Simply stating "Pokemon X" at "Location Y" takes away the fun on discovery.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

I don't think players need to know pokemon locations and quest's walkthroughs as well, we can discover things while we are progressing in game; only a start point is needed. Few days of testing were sufficient for several players discover hidden items, spawns locations, quests, rewards and a bunch of other things. So, just let us play for a bit and discover. :Wink: