Mascot Pokemons

Philosophus

I think you guys should add mascot pokemon to the game it is like 7th pokemon but it cannot be used in battles maybe only as hm slave and to follow trainer you can make mascot pokemons from the overpowered legendaries or small pokemons. I think it would be a good addition to the game and extra fund for the game development.

That would be completely unnecessary and silly. In what pokemon game have you ever been able to have 7 pokemon in your team? There are items for 3/5 of the HM moves.

[glow=red]The threats of a goldfish do not concern a shark.[/glow]

198458 That would be completely unnecessary and silly. In what pokemon game have you ever been able to have 7 pokemon in your team? There are items for 3/5 of the HM moves.

Woodcutting axe, pickaxe and what? I don't know of the third one.

198458 That would be completely unnecessary and silly. In what pokemon game have you ever been able to have 7 pokemon in your team? There are items for 3/5 of the HM moves.

Woodcutting axe, pickaxe and what? I don't know of the third one.

Surfing mount

Brad.gif

198626 Whether it is true or not I've also heard rumors of scuba gear and lanterns. For Dive and Flash

Your picture is the perfect example of a good response to what you said, i find this unnecessary, and even more so for the Mascot pokemon, what's next, a tree shaking machine to replace headbutt?

In my honest opinion the game is perfectly fine the way it is right now, i mean those hm's would lose comletely their purpose, because even the non-paying users can get them for really cheap from the people who are able to pay, i got my pick axe, my surfing mount, my running mount, and my rattata with thief, headbutt, dig and cut, everything i need when i start my digging/headbutting rounds, and my xatu sync has flash.

I get how you think these things would make the game "funnier", but no it won't in my opinion, it would just make it more ridiculous and unappealing.

I shall not fear no man but GOD

тнσυgн ι wαlк тнrσυgн тнe ναlleу σƒ deαтн

჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ I s h e d s o m a n y t e a r s

Please God walk with me

ZnfSZQD.png

198626 Whether it is true or not I've also heard rumors of scuba gear and lanterns. For Dive and Flash

I hope they give us firearms so I can kneecap the dude with 5 sturdy geodudes that wants to rematch every week.

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]