Karps ~ { red server & recruiting! }

Jaszie

Thank you to all those who have applied!

As an update: We are still recruiting so feel free to drop an application, :Smile:

Rules/Requirements:

R u l e s:

• Active on Karp's Discord and/or PRO.

• Help the new Karps out & teach them to swim.

• Be respectful + don't splash others the wrong way.

• Follow PRO and Guild Rules (they are not one in the same).

>> To ensure an active guild, any karp inactive for more than a week on discord without any heads up to either of the leaders - will be removed. <<

R e q u i r e m e n t s:

• 18+ years of age

• 125+ hours in game

• Finished Kanto, 8+ badges

• Brownie points if you have a shiny Karp,

--- extra fudge brownie points if the shiny Karp's OT is yours. (not mandatory, though!)

-Exceptions can be made to all Reqs-

Application:

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you?

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp)

4. Why would you like to be a Karp?

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server?

6. Is English your primary/secondary language?

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

1.What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? My PRO nickname is Waitformegf & i am 20 years old.

2.How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? I got 120 Hr 22 Min gameplay time and i have obtained 16 badges so far.

3.What is your ingame hobby? (farming,selling,pvp) I mostly spent my time farming and trying to find ways to make my pokemon unique.Pvping is also in my future plans.

4.Why would you like to be a Karp? I would like to become a Karp because i like the name and because it feels nice to be part of a team.

5.Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yes.

6.Is English your primary/secondary language? Secondary.

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? DeerRekt , 23yo.

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 250ish hours. Every region cleared.

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) Actually im still farming good pokemons to train thems to do PvP eventually.

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? Because Magikarp is a boss and i know many gents from that team through the ''All chat'' already and they all seems like nice people. Would be glad to be a part of the crew.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yes of course.

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? English is my secondary language. im a french canadian . :y:

212251 1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? DeerRekt , 23yo.

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 250ish hours. Every region cleared.

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) Actually im still farming good pokemons to train thems to do PvP eventually.

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? Because Magikarp is a boss and i know many gents from that team through the ''All chat'' already and they all seems like nice people. Would be glad to be a part of the crew.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yes of course.

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? English is my secondary language. im a french canadian . :y:

Hey DeerRekt, thanks for applying!

we will be sending you a discord link later on today :y:

vMGpjuq.png

Credit to Jaszie for the first wonderful signature.

Join our facebook page "pokemon revultion online".

Karps for lyfe - https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=33864

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? Auraflare ,18 years old

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?16 badges and 464 hr

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) I mostly stick to farming and hunting , not really keen towards pvp

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? Because praise the golden magikarp and the guild seems friendly,and I would like to be part of a nice team

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server?yes

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? secondary language

212581 1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? Auraflare ,18 years old

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?16 badges and 464 hr

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) I mostly stick to farming and hunting , not really keen towards pvp

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? Because praise the golden magikarp and the guild seems friendly,and I would like to be part of a nice team

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server?yes

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? secondary language

Hey aura! thanks for applying, sending you a discord link shortly!

vMGpjuq.png

Credit to Jaszie for the first wonderful signature.

Join our facebook page "pokemon revultion online".

Karps for lyfe - https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=33864

Hello! I have a few questions about joining Karps. I have just recently started playing Pro for about a week and do not meet any of the requirements to join, I was just wandering about the age rule. Is the 18+ mandatory, or is it just to avoid immature and annoying children. I'm 15 and interested in joining a group (after finishing Kanto) and this group really intrigued me. I'm not asking to join, but more just seeing if my age would interfere with joining when the time comes.