Karps ~ { red server & recruiting! }

Jaszie

227870 1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you?

Red05 & 22 years old.

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?

250+ hours & 16badges (kanto & johto)

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp)

Farming (atm) and building a strong pvp team

4. Why would you like to be a Karp?

Karp (evo) always was in my team and always will be. Karp is a symbol of "not to judge anyone by its cover"

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server?

I have no clue what do you mean my Discord server :S

6. Is English your primary/secondary language?

Secondey with Bangla being my first. (more thn enuf to communicate)

After you've filled it out and posted it, either Doctor6 and/or I will

contact you via PM with more details about our recruitment process afterward! ~ :3

and sooo... expect a pm shortly :Angel:

Hi there Folks,

I'm called JackInTheBox and am 27, I enjoy pokes since I received a gameboy color with a Gold cartridge a long time ago... I remember I've over 1000h on my save :) Right now i almost have 420h in pro, got every badge. In game I mostly try to fill my dex and finally get rich :) I've got no problem with getting to the discord - am hanging at the unofficial pro atm. English is my secondary language, as i'm from Poland. I very much endorse the "Karp is love, Karp is life" philosophy. Hope to see you Guys in game.

8DtC7Ky.jpg

230038 the amount of time played of 125 hours is absolutely necessary? :D:

We can make exceptions for all requirements but we prefer recruiting players who meet our requirements. The game time will show that you are active, which is what we are looking for in new members. Similar to the 18+ requirement, which is simply for maturity and the 8+ badge rule for game knowledge. :y:

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

229505 Hi there Folks,

I'm called JackInTheBox and am 27, I enjoy pokes since I received a gameboy color with a Gold cartridge a long time ago... I remember I've over 1000h on my save :) Right now i almost have 420h in pro, got every badge. In game I mostly try to fill my dex and finally get rich :) I've got no problem with getting to the discord - am hanging at the unofficial pro atm. English is my secondary language, as i'm from Poland. I very much endorse the "Karp is love, Karp is life" philosophy. Hope to see you Guys in game.

ty for applying, sending you pm now :Angel: