Karps ~ { red server & recruiting! }

Jaszie

1. My PRO nickname is GhillieGreen, I'm 18 years old.

2. I currently have 150+ hours played and have completed Kanto and Johto, I am beating Hoenn right now.

3. My in-game hobbies are a little bit of farming, I love shiny hunting, I play with friends a lot on this game, I sell items like donation items, membership, clothes etc.

4. I would like to be a Karp mainly because I'm looking for a guild just to hang out, help out and have lot's of fun.

5. Yes I am able to visit your Discord.

6. My language is primarily English, I'm fluent with French.

Im starting out from the yellow server, so i only have an hour 'logged' atm. I messed up so im starting from scratch.

Im working on a farming/pvp hobby. While im levelling and working thru the game, im intending on hunting down good pvp pokemon and also working on ev builds. More or less doing some experiments and such.

I made a friend on red server, Blucrow, that told me to look into the guild and work my way up as well.

I use discord all the time while gaming on overwatch, so that definitely wont be an issue.

English is my primary language, but i do understand french, as well as speak some french.

266003 1. My PRO nickname is GhillieGreen, I'm 18 years old.

2. I currently have 150+ hours played and have completed Kanto and Johto, I am beating Hoenn right now.

3. My in-game hobbies are a little bit of farming, I love shiny hunting, I play with friends a lot on this game, I sell items like donation items, membership, clothes etc.

4. I would like to be a Karp mainly because I'm looking for a guild just to hang out, help out and have lot's of fun.

5. Yes I am able to visit your Discord.

6. My language is primarily English, I'm fluent with French.

Hey there! Thanks for applying, you guys! I will send you a PM shortly! :D //splash ~ :Angel:

1. Apelido magrelo , 16 anos

2. 29hr 10min e tenho 6 emblemas?

3. No momento estou indo atraz de upa meus poks , mais dps eu vo foca no pvp?

4. Por que eu quero entra em uma guild?

5. Sim

6. Eu sou Br mais eu consigo me vira mt bem usando google tradutor Desculpa se eu nao respondi algo certo

Ola Meu Nome e Rafael

What I translated your application to:

1. Name is Magrelo, 16 years old

2. 29 hours and 6 badges

3. I am trying to get good Pokemon to do PvP

4. Why do I want to join the guild?

5. Yes

6. I am Brazilian but I can use google translate to talk, sorry if I didn't answer right

272068 1. Apelido magrelo , 16 anos

2. 29hr 10min e tenho 6 emblemas?

3. No momento estou indo atraz de upa meus poks , mais dps eu vo foca no pvp?

4. Por que eu quero entra em uma guild?

5. Sim

6. Eu sou Br mais eu consigo me vira mt bem usando google tradutor Desculpa se eu nao respondi algo certo

Hi there, I'm sorry to inform you but for a few reasons we cannot accept your application to our guild.

This is mostly because you don't meet most of our main requirements; not only that but there is an apparent language barrier which wouldn't be good for either of us.

However, I can recommend that you apply for other, Brazilian, guilds where there wont be a need for the constant use of Google Translate.

I'm extremely sorry that you cannot join but I wish you the best of luck finding a different guild! :Smile:

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4