Karps ~ { red server & recruiting! }

Jaszie

272641 If only I could apply like Blucrow wants me to, but alas, I don't have the hours needed.

Make an application here and I'll forward it to an leader. As I said, exceptions can be made for all requirements. Usually the playtime requirement can be bent a little as long as it's nearish to it. You do meet the other requirements :Smile:

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? - I am 18 years of age as of this application. I am called Madsrm ingame

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 101 hours of gametime as of this application, and I've done both Kanto and Johto.

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) I enjoy helping, just like Blucrow. I've even begun surpassing Blucrow in help chat.

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? I think I'd make a good splasher. Also because my buddy, is pretty much forcing me to.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Sure, don't see why not xD I am quite busy with the IRC and Help chat though so my participation will be minimal.

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? English is my secondary languages, but I'm better at English, than I am at my primary language.

Close enough?

272670 1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? - I am 18 years of age as of this application. I am called Madsrm ingame

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 101 hours of gametime as of this application, and I've done both Kanto and Johto.

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) I enjoy helping, just like Blucrow. I've even begun surpassing Blucrow in help chat.

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? I think I'd make a good splasher. Also because my buddy, is pretty much forcing me to.

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Sure, don't see why not xD I am quite busy with the IRC and Help chat though so my participation will be minimal.

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? English is my secondary languages, but I'm better at English, than I am at my primary language.

Close enough?

Alright looks good, I'll contact you in PMs with an invite link to our discord server shortly ^^

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4