Karps ~ { red server & recruiting! }

Jaszie

Hey, after few days thinking about it, i think joining Karps is a no brainer, so here i am! :)

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you?

I'm no one else but Nahyun, i'm awesome and i'm 20!

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?

I finished Hoenn long long time ago, and i'm about to reach 800hours played in the next few days.

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp)

Mmmh, i do farm a lot for myself, i dont sell any poke ( I keep my precious babies ), but i really like doing daycare for someone else, and i'm pretty serious about it ( 1 day delay to full train 2 pokes, 2 days if 4 pokes, etc ). I also pvp here and there, i stomp on the meta with poke i enjoy! Praise Marowak

4. Why would you like to be a Karp?

Karps seems to be way more friendly and chill compared to all the other guilds, i'm looking to meet new people and spend some good time with them on discord. I know Burdy a little bit and he seems to be a really, really nice person so i would say it's my main motivation in joining Karps. I've also never heard anything bad about that guild so i want to give it a try!

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server?

I would like to do more than visiting it, i want to bring bricks & cement and build my house here :v I speak a looot ( as you may have already noticed ) so i'll make sure to keep discord friendly & animated <3

6. Is English your primary/secondary language?

English is my secondary language but i've been writing / reading / speaking more english than anything else for the last 5+ years or so, i hope it's good enough not to be bad at it =P

Thats it for me! Wishing the best!

Have a nice day ;)

Nahyun

EDIT : Application not valid, I am not interested by that guild anymore.

1534018533-sign.png

357787 Hey, after few days thinking about it, i think joining Karps is a no brainer, so here i am! :)

I'm no one else but Nahyun, i'm awesome and i'm 20!

I finished Hoenn long long time ago, and i'm about to reach 800hours played in the next few days.

Mmmh, i do farm a lot for myself, i dont sell any poke ( I keep my precious babies ), but i really like doing daycare for someone else, and i'm pretty serious about it ( 1 day delay to full train 2 pokes, 2 days if 4 pokes, etc ). I also pvp here and there, i stomp on the meta with poke i enjoy! Praise Marowak

Karps seems to be way more friendly and chill compared to all the other guilds, i'm looking to meet new people and spend some good time with them on discord. I know Burdy a little bit and he seems to be a really, really nice person so i would say it's my main motivation in joining Karps. I've also never heard anything bad about that guild so i want to give it a try!

I would like to do more than visiting it, i want to bring bricks & cement and build my house here :v I speak a looot ( as you may have already noticed ) so i'll make sure to keep discord friendly & animated <3

English is my secondary language but i've been writing / reading / speaking more english than anything else for the last 5+ years or so, i hope it's good enough not to be bad at it =P

Thats it for me! Wishing the best!

Have a nice day ;)

Nahyun

Thanks for applying <3

I'll PM you a link to our Discord server momentarily ^^

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

A: my nickname is zonamarelarap and have 25 years old

A: i have +4000h and have all badges from kanto, johto and hoenn

A: because game dont have all movesets and habilities and itens to me using the pokes that i like, well for now i only farming (for now) xD

A: to have fun and have someone to speak (play alone is boring) but mainly the logotype is cool and magikarp [bounce, spalsh, tackle and flail + focus sash] is a god u_u

A: yes

A: english is my secundary language

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you? My Pro nickname is Setzuen and im 23 :3

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 13 hours gameplay time and 16 badges :P

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp) i most likely pvp and farming ya :P

4. Why would you like to be a Karp? Cause i started red and i already know and like some people/friends in it and would love to join them <3 :3

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server? Yes i'm :P

6. Is English your primary/secondary language? secondary language my primary is german :p

I wasn't sure if there was somewhere's else to put my application but I'm gonna put it here.

1. My PRO nickname is Darknessfadez and I am 18 years old

2. At the moment I have about 72 hours and 16 gym badges... Hoping to get more if I can defeat the johto elite four lol

3. When I first started playing PRO, I would try to collect shiny pokemon but at the moment I've been trying to advance in the story

4. I would like to be a Karp, because I'm pretty new to the whole guild thing on PRO and it looks like a lot of fun to be part of an active guild.

5. I am able to join discord

6. English is my primary language but I'm also fluent in French.

Sorry Zona, but for various reasons, I'm going to deny your application. This is mostly due to the conflicting opinions and bad reputation that I see from you. I honestly wouldn't have minded accepting you if you weren't so controversial recently :( Best of luck finding a different guild though :y:

Heya Setzu,

You can come but only if you quit Yellow server ;) (Just kidding, you can come for free)

I'll send you an invite to our Discord server shortly ^^

358004 [glow=blue]Good Luck With Your Guild ;))[/glow]

Thanks lol :p

Hiya DarknessFadez,

Thanks for applying! I'll send you an invite link to our Discord server in a few minutes :3

3aTirvj.png

A: my nickname is Jdelmejor and I have 18 years old

A: I have 158h and I have all badges from Kanto and Johto

A: I want to complete pokedex, so I need to farm a lot :Crazy:!!!

A: I am searching a decent guild to make some friends to play with them with a beautiful logo (Kaaaarp!!!)

A: Yes

A: It's my secondary language

358612 1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you?

A: my nickname is Jdelmejor and I have 18 years old

A: I have 158h and I have all badges from Kanto and Johto

A: I want to complete pokedex, so I need to farm a lot :Crazy:!!!

A: I am searching a decent guild to make some friends to play with them with a beautiful logo (Kaaaarp!!!)

A: Yes

A: It's my secondary language

Hi JDelmejor,

Thanks for applying. I'll send you a link to the Discord server shortly ^^

3aTirvj.png