Karps ~ { red server & recruiting! }

Jaszie

212882 Hello! I have a few questions about joining Karps. I have just recently started playing Pro for about a week and do not meet any of the requirements to join, I was just wandering about the age rule. Is the 18+ mandatory, or is it just to avoid immature and annoying children. I'm 15 and interested in joining a group (after finishing Kanto) and this group really intrigued me. I'm not asking to join, but more just seeing if my age would interfere with joining when the time comes.

198148 -Exceptions can be made to all Reqs-

:Angel:

Hello! I have a few questions about joining Karps. I have just recently started playing Pro for about a week and do not meet any of the requirements to join, I was just wandering about the age rule. Is the 18+ mandatory, or is it just to avoid immature and annoying children. I'm 15 and interested in joining a group (after finishing Kanto) and this group really intrigued me. I'm not asking to join, but more just seeing if my age would interfere with joining when the time comes.

I want to let you join just for using the word Intrigued :Crazy:

8BefGEY.gif

Hello! I have a few questions about joining Karps. I have just recently started playing Pro for about a week and do not meet any of the requirements to join, I was just wandering about the age rule. Is the 18+ mandatory, or is it just to avoid immature and annoying children. I'm 15 and interested in joining a group (after finishing Kanto) and this group really intrigued me. I'm not asking to join, but more just seeing if my age would interfere with joining when the time comes.

I want to let you join just for using the word Intrigued :Crazy:

I'll apply when I meet most of the requirements, but the Karps seem fun!

1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you?

Dannyh993 and i am 23 years old

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?

1022 hours, 24 badges

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp)

Most of my time spent on here has been farming rare pokes and training them, sometimes selling and i have never actually pvped but i may try to in the near future

4. Why would you like to be a Karp?

Because Jaszie made me :), but seriously i have been a lone wolf for the duration of my time here and its getting a bit boring on my own

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server?

Yes

6. Is English your primary/secondary language?

English is my primary language

214725 1. What's your PRO nickname & how old are you?

Dannyh993 and i am 23 years old

2. How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?

1022 hours, 24 badges

3. What is your ingame hobby? (farming, selling, pvp)

Most of my time spent on here has been farming rare pokes and training them, sometimes selling and i have never actually pvped but i may try to in the near future

4. Why would you like to be a Karp?

Because Jaszie made me :), but seriously i have been a lone wolf for the duration of my time here and its getting a bit boring on my own

5. Are you able to visit our Discord server?

Yes

6. Is English your primary/secondary language?

English is my primary language

welcome

I am server red Shigaraki. I want to join the guild i have more than 110hours played.

Edit : I have all jhoto and kanto badges.English is my second language.And my hobby is pokemon and pc building. I am 20 years old and i am a product designer :)

215563 I am server red Shigaraki. I want to join the guild i have more than 110hours played.

Edit : I have all jhoto and kanto badges.English is my second language.And my hobby is pokemon and pc building. I am 20 years old and i am a product designer :)

are you able to visit discord server?

215563 I am server red Shigaraki. I want to join the guild i have more than 110hours played.

One i am back at home 3 weeks i can :)

But i am on vacation now.Generally i can though

One i am back at home 3 weeks i can :)

But i am on vacation now.Generally i can though

pls try to get on to discord, cause thats most of our stufss happens. and expect pm shortly