Yuno

</SIZE>

[glow=Blue]Team Galactic[/glow]

Is now recruiting! ( Red Server )

boys/girls welcome!

17+ only

Must have:

115 Hours in game.

Must be active on pro and must have discord!

We will have in game guild events in the future!

[glow=red]</GLOW>

Want to Apply?

<i>[/glow]</i>

IGN:

Hours Played:

Why you should be recruited:

<SIZE size="200"><GLOW glow="green">[glow=green]Leaders[/glow]

Justyuno ( Jupiter )

Catastrophies ( Mars )

[glow=red]Team Galactic! Into the unknown, beyond the stars![/glow]

date created: 7/2/16

original.gif

IGN: Flappingduck

Hours Played: 135hrs in 14days (started 18-06-2016)

Why you should be recruited: My name is Tony, and i'm 19 years old. I've played this game quite a bit, initially started because I watched a youtube video of it from smartbored, and from then I got addicted XD. I've played competitive ou on smogon before (few years back) was ok at it, wasn't pro or anything, thou on PRO I am looking forward to improving my gameplay and currently in search of a community (here I am lol). @justyuno saw you on multiple different global chats and thought you must be good :P (carry me pl0xx) I hope that by joining your guild we can improve together <3.

Pokemon games I've played (in order): Ruby, Silver, Leafgreen (lol did it backwards this was long time ago on the gameboy advance....), Pkm X, Omega Ruby, and soon Sun & Moon. Did not play gen 4-5 due to lack of device lol.

If it would help my case I have watched Mirai Nikki multiple times XD.

Sincerely ~

Tony (Flappingduck)

IGN:Ouryu

Hours Played: 120h

Why you should be recruited: i always lf the best poke in game and the best guild, i really like this guild and i think my type of gameplay is gonna help the guild to much, i always able to help a player and events on guild, im a active member of the game and the forum !

boku_no_hero_academia___izuku_midoriya_signature_by_sakuradreamer-da7m0oa.png

201244 IGN:Ouryu

Hours Played: 120h

Why you should be recruited: i always lf the best poke in game and the best guild, i really like this guild and i think my type of gameplay is gonna help the guild to much, i always able to help a player and events on guild, im a active member of the game and the forum !

The guild leader should be in contact with you shortly~

spacer.png

198882 IGN: Flappingduck

Hours Played: 135hrs in 14days (started 18-06-2016)

Why you should be recruited: My name is Tony, and i'm 19 years old. I've played this game quite a bit, initially started because I watched a youtube video of it from smartbored, and from then I got addicted XD. I've played competitive ou on smogon before (few years back) was ok at it, wasn't pro or anything, thou on PRO I am looking forward to improving my gameplay and currently in search of a community (here I am lol). @justyuno saw you on multiple different global chats and thought you must be good :P (carry me pl0xx) I hope that by joining your guild we can improve together <3.

Pokemon games I've played (in order): Ruby, Silver, Leafgreen (lol did it backwards this was long time ago on the gameboy advance....), Pkm X, Omega Ruby, and soon Sun & Moon. Did not play gen 4-5 due to lack of device lol.

If it would help my case I have watched Mirai Nikki multiple times XD.

Sincerely ~

Tony (Flappingduck)

Welcome to team galactic!

I will be online around 4 pm or sooner.

Catch me in all chat or / friend me whenever in game!

original.gif