Should I make a shiny value list?

Dutchyy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

199466 ^ I agree with that, its the more rare shinies that you are unable to quote since.

1. It depends who the buyer is.

2. It depends how many are currently on the server.

3. How common the pokemon is, and wether it may be changed in the future.

But making a guide for basics is perfectly fine, i'd just avoid the rare ones.

I've been collecting myself on blue server, I kinda know how many rare ones are on the server since all the other collectors are my friends but im not 100% sure about the Red server, ill get some redserver playing friends to help out with it :)

For the Blue server, Dutchyy is definitely the man for this. Supply and demand leaves too many clueless about prices, making trading near impossible.

Yes :y:

[glow=green]Tier 1:[/glow]

Pidgey: 20k

Ratatta: 10k

[glow=yellow]Tier 2:[/glow]

Clefairy: 75k

Sunkern: 125k

[glow=red]Tier 3:[/glow]

Axew: 2-4M

Dratini: 7.5-9M

Etc

Obviously the above is simply a possible template. Original post prices are averages from reported prices within the thread. Higher tiers have higher value, therefore there becomes a price range to better allow wiggle room :Grin: .

(pokemon and correlated prices used only as an example)

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

199790 For the Blue server, Dutchyy is definitely the man for this. Supply and demand leaves too many clueless about prices, making trading near impossible.

Yes :y:

[glow=green]Tier 1:[/glow]

Pidgey: 20k

Ratatta: 10k

[glow=yellow]Tier 2:[/glow]

Clefairy: 75k

Sunkern: 125k

[glow=red]Tier 3:[/glow]

Axew: 2-4M

Dratini: 7.5-9M

Etc

Obviously the above is simply a possible template. Original post prices are averages from reported prices within the thread. Higher tiers have higher value, therefore there becomes a price range to better allow wiggle room :Grin: .

(pokemon and correlated prices used only as an example)

Yeah kinda like that but I think im gonna pass on it tbh.

So you want to actually value a shiny pokemon your self? based on what? me as a shiny collector i dont care for the price as long as i get it

and you can't just value a pokemon your self not because you say a shiny totodile is worth 200k that mean its worth that much. i own over 60 shinies not mentioning commons there is no value for a shiny pokemon, the only value is what you value it whne you buy it. its going to be impossible to do this task

download.jpg

200012 So you want to actually value a shiny pokemon your self? based on what? me as a shiny collector i dont care for the price as long as i get it

and you can't just value a pokemon your self not because you say a shiny totodile is worth 200k that mean its worth that much. i own over 60 shinies not mentioning commons there is no value for a shiny pokemon, the only value is what you value it whne you buy it. its going to be impossible to do this task

I totally agree with this opinion.

17 shinies found(OT) - Mew, Celebi and Jirachi Caught

200012 So you want to actually value a shiny pokemon your self? based on what? me as a shiny collector i dont care for the price as long as i get it

I totally agree with this opinion.

It was only a suggestion, people ask me the value of pokemons so many times its getting quiet annoying.

But I completely agree tbh.