List of ALL Evolution Bugs

Luigirocks

PRO Username: Luigirocks

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

I know this is a known issue, but I wanted to make one list of ALL the current Pokemon that are supposed to evolve, but can't due to it not being coded.

Hopefully this gets implemented soon, I love improving my Pokedex!

-Happiny doesn't evolve into Chansey when holding an Oval Stone and being leveled up during the day

-Porygon2 doesn't evolve into Porygon-Z when traded holding a Dubious Disc

-Mantyke doesn't evolve into Mantine when leveled up while the player has a Remoraid in their party

-Woobat doesn't evolve into Swoobat when leveled up with high friendship

-Burmy(female) doesn't evolve into Wormadam at level 20

-Burmy(male) doesn't evolve into Mothim at level 20

-Pancham doesn't evolve into Pangoro at level 32 while the player has a dark-type Pokemon in their party

-Combee(female) doesn't evolve into Vespiquen at level 21 (note: male Combee doesn't evolve)

-Inkay doesn't evolve at level 30

-Karrablast was recently removed and I didn't get a chance to find out if he properly evolves or not, does anyone know?

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png

200118 PRO Username: Luigirocks

Description and Message

I know this is a known issue, but I wanted to make one list of ALL the current Pokemon that are supposed to evolve, but can't due to it not being coded.

-Happiny doesn't evolve into Chansey when holding an Oval Stone and being leveled up during the day

-Mantyke doesn't evolve into Mantine when leveled up while the player has a Remoraid in their party

-Pancham doesn't evolve into Pangoro at level 32 while the player doesn't have a dark-type Pokemon in their party

-Combee(female) doesn't evolve into Vespiquen at level 21 (note: male Combee doesn't evolve)

-Karrablast was recently removed and I didn't get a chance to find out if he properly evolves or not, does anyone know?

For karrablast it needs shellmet which isn't in game. Can't exactly call this a bugged evolution since part is missing.

Description and Message

-Pancham doesn't evolve into Pangoro at level 32 while the player doesn't have a dark-type Pokemon in their party

Hi there all of you talk is not bug, it only simple is not code yet and will be in the future. Be patient, and you will see as eevee type implemented for now. So you will see more type of evolve in the future. Thanks.

P/s: for Inkay evolve, we need think something to upside down...

Description and Message

Hi there all of you talk is not bug, it only simple is not code yet and will be in the future. Be patient, and you will see as eevee type implemented for now. So you will see more type of evolve in the future. Thanks.

LOL make everyone flip their desk. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ :P

PARTtow.png

MqSMmUY.png

• 3 weeks later...

Description and Message

LOL make everyone flip their desk. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ :P

Combee f can evolve right now :Crazy:

218935 Why aren't these evos being fixed? =\

Most likely it has to do with coding them and coding them to play nice with the servers while hundreds of players use them. Development takes time and all of the staff are doing this in their free time.

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]

Pancham evolves into Pangoro while the player HAVE a Dark-type in party, not "doesn't have". But I doubt the evolution method is already implemented anyway.

Considering the way Karrablast evolve means Shelmet must be obtainable as well, I doubt it can evolve, as Shelmet is still unavailable.