Dragon ball Super(may contain spoilers related to the anime)

Drialmeida

I am aware that many of you watch dragon ball Super every week and got really surprised when i was looking for a topic related to it and could not find it anywhere =) So decided to create this topic so we could discuss about it.

I will start with a few questions:

What do you think with the anime so far?

I think its going great, the graphics are way better than the latest series and its good that we dont have to wait 10 episodes to watch a single move.

Is it better than Dragon ball Z?

It is probably a bit too early to say if its better or not... The graphics are definitely better but the story overall i cannot say for sure, i am enjoying it so far, that´s what matters.

What do you think of the new characters included?

I love Beerus and Whis, its really funny to watch them interacting with Goku.

Anything you dont personally like?

The only thing that i did not like as much is that they didnt start the anime from the very last episode of dragon ball, i dont know i found it strange, it would be nice to watch Goten and Trunks as teenagers and Ub, yh we still have Pan and Ub but Pan is a baby and Ub is probably a bay too so they wont do much in story :) at least for now

What do you think about the most recent villain, Black Goku?

I think they are running out of ideas i mean its nice to see an evil version of Goku but at the same time it is still Goku right? Couldnt they come out with any other main Villain from the future? I would love to see an evil version of Krillin just as powerfull as Goku ahahah

Well i have been watching that anime for quite a long time, dbz was the best part especially until the fight with freeza... the last couple of last episodes are very interesting as they are not based on the movie...One piece is inspired from db as well, if you haven't watch it, i suggest you have a look.

• 2 weeks later...

My main problem with the Dragon Ball Super series is the subpar quality animation.

The story and some of the new characters are really good, but I can't get past the jilted character designs.

Current Team on Pokemon Revolution: (I'm on Red Server!)

Fearow, Gengar, Magneton, Quagsire, Bronzong, Houndoom

Check out my music!

- https://www.facebook.com/BlackMalachite/

-

- https://blackmalachite.bandcamp.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
233727 I think Super is on the rise right now it's getting real good

Too bad it took too long to start getting good. I think the first 20 episodes or so turned people off. I stopped watching it after the first four episodes. I only started watching it again because an artist I like was doing some fanart about the show.