PRO Faq

Lutalica

A Faq (frequently asked questions) would be very nice. I mean we see a very large amount of posts asking the same questions all over again.

Will we have breeding?

Is the EXP system from gen 5 or earlier?

When's the release date?

Why is my client out-dated?

Why do my pokemon get deleted?

How many regions will the game have?

When's the release date?

Where can I see my caught pokemon?

What are membership perks?

and a lot more daily topics that are being made asking questions like that so it would be convenient to have a Faq or sthg like that.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

0dAeKBv.png

Guest UnknownUser11
A Faq (frequently asked questions) would be very nice. I mean we see a very large amount of posts asking the same questions all over again.

Will we have breeding?

Is the EXP system from gen 5 or earlier?

When's the release date?

Why is my client out-dated?

Why do my pokemon get deleted?

How many regions will the game have?

When's the release date?

Where can I see my caught pokemon?

What are membership perks?

and a lot more daily topics that are being made asking questions like that so it would be convenient to have a Faq or sthg like that.

1. No

2. 5

3. No one knows, when it works with out to many bugs and johtos done. we seem close

4. Possibly, if you cant login.

5. Because this is testing, game isnt live.

6. Alot of regions, we have Kanto, orange islands, some other random maps, johto and most of hoenn i believe done so far. will have more.

7. You already asked, check number 3.

8. the PC in your pokebox, Pokedex, even the maps option to view pokemon on it have a pokeball just like battles do if youve caught that pokemon before.

9. Check the account page.

We dont really need a guide to answer questions players could get if they used their brains slightly :p

That being said, its the sevii islands we almost have fully mapped and scripted shane :p

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.