Valley Of Steel

Marcy

Re: New Zone: Valley Of Steel

<t>nice map</t>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Marcy"><s>

</s><POST content="201635"><s></s>201635<e></e></POST> Thanks everyone for the nice Feedback. I have some things to clarify for those who think it's a boring place:<br/>

<LIST type="decimal"><s>

1. </s><LI><s>
  2. </s>You can get <COLOR color="#00BF40"><s></s>Ferrothorn<e></e></COLOR> and <COLOR color="#0080FF"><s></s>Klefki<e></e></COLOR> by trading with NPCs.</LI>
    <LI><s>
  3. </s>One of the best places to level up any Pokemon.</LI>
    <LI><s>
  4. </s>You can do daily quests in order to obtain <COLOR color="#FFBF40"><s></s>Steel Coins<e></e></COLOR> (SC) and get awesome rewards at your choice.</LI>
    <LI><s>
  5. </s>Hidden easter eggs and items all around the map.</LI>
    <LI><s>
  6. </s><U><s></s>Inaccessible by now<e></e></U>: <I><s></s>Valley Of Steel Underground<e></e></I>. Where, after saving the valley and the Torkoal, <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Steven<e></e></COLOR> boss will wait for you right there!</LI><e>

</e></LIST>

And much more! If you find any bug around the valley, feel free to post it under NPC & Scripting bug section in forum <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

How i can add SC? and where i can take the quest?</r>

• 3 weeks later...

<r><QUOTE author="Marcy"><s>

</s><POST content="201237"><s></s>201237<e></e></POST> The server will be up in 5 minutes. And yes, you'll be able to catch a lot of Pokemon!

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello, after beating Tofu, the server crashed and rolled back ._. I was right before him, started the battle and noticed my Blastoise had no HP I don't know why, my Tyranitar's Giga Impact bugged and kept showing "needs to recharge". Now I lost the battle and will never know what the reward was :/</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Jahus"><s>

</s><POST content="312166"><s></s>312166<e></e></POST> Hello, after beating Tofu, the server crashed and rolled back ._. I was right before him, started the battle and noticed my Blastoise had no HP I don't know why, my Tyranitar's Giga Impact bugged and kept showing "needs to recharge". Now I lost the battle and will never know what the reward was :/<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I'm sorry for that but we can't do anything about rollbacks. They are expected to happen since it's still beta!<br/>

In the other hand, it seems that you can still do the daily quests! If not, just tell me and I'll go online in-game to help you. Keep the Valley alive! <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<QUOTE author="Shabrina"><s>

</s><POST content="303478"><s></s>303478<e></e></POST> How i can add SC? and where i can take the quest?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

You'll need to explore and look for a comfty house at Eastern Peak! Neptuno will be waiting for you.</r>

• 4 weeks later...

<r><QUOTE author="Lunamorie"><s>

</s>is the underground going to get added any time soon or is it just a dead zone aka never getting added<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I dont think they will add the underground soon, in my opinion we have to wait at least 3 months <E>:Frown:</E></r>

<r>I went and played in the Valley Of Steel. It was very enjoyable. Keep up the good work. I'm addicted to the added maps on this game.<br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E> <E>:Heart:</E></r>

[glow=red]" WE LOVE YOUR FACE ! WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL YOU ! " (*HAIL TEAM ROCKET*)[/glow]