Valley Of Steel

Marcy

I'm glad to announce that from this moment, a new and wide anime-extracted zone is available only for those Hoenn champions:

Valley Of Steel

(Click for more info)

You can access to it by talking to the policeman at the south of Lavaridge Town; who will ask you to pay 5.000 $ each time you want to enter. Make sure you bring your strongest Pokemon there with the HM - Flash. As the steel, trainers are rugged and fierce in this part of Hoenn. You'll surely remember this fantastic episode from the original series!

Captura_de_pantalla_98.png

(Click for more info/spoilers)

-----------------------------------------------------------

01/26/2017 update: The works are finished but there's a hard menace desolating the Underground...

PRO_teaser.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you find any bug, please report it under NPC bugs section on forum. Enjoy the great valley! :Grin:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Zone: Valley Of Steel

<t>this is awesome</t>

[glow=blue]"If they dont know your dreams then they cant shoot it down" - J.Cole

"Even if youre that dim light in the darkness doesn't mean that you wont glow" [/glow]

[glow=red]

Guilds

Blue:Origin

Yellow:Origins

Red:none

<i>[/glow]</i>

Re: New Zone: Valley Of Steel

<r><QUOTE author="rubink06"><s>

</s><POST content="201218"><s></s>201218<e></e></POST> will there be catchable pokes or is it just trainer battles?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

My quess is both but I think we will find out soon :) Hopefully maintenance doesn't last too long, I have no idea how long they usually last.</r>