Atomisk here!

Hello all, Atomisk the name!

For a long time now I've been looking for a game that could fill my Pokemon craving; big fan, played the majority of the titles on the hand held systems. Never the less, it seems as if none of the games can compare to what a truly devoted fan base can create. Time and time again I've been amazed with the quality Pokemon games fans produce, this is one of those moments!

Coming from Poke'MMo and seeing something like this is mind blowing, So I bid thee creative developer thanks; for such a gem! But, I do have a few questions, for any who can answer them!

1.) Will breeding ever be implemented? If so..Please do not have the same breeding system as Poke'MMo

2.) Lol, will the battle interface ever be updated? Don't get me wrong, it's not bad. there's just a lot more to be desired. 3D sprites, battle animations, along with a balanced breeding system would solidify this game for me.

3.) what is the future of this game. Besides being able to play Pokemon, alongside friends in a massive world. what is the main goal what is there to look forward to on PRO.

Any rebuttals are gladly appreciated!

If you'd like to add me In-game, so be it! My Ign is Atomisk.... if you haven't guessed by now.

welp! cheers! And good wishes to PRO and it's developers!

203332 Hello all, Atomisk the name!

For a long time now I've been looking for a game that could fill my Pokemon craving; big fan, played the majority of the titles on the hand held systems. Never the less, it seems as if none of the games can compare to what a truly devoted fan base can create. Time and time again I've been amazed with the quality Pokemon games fans produce, this is one of those moments!

Coming from Poke'MMo and seeing something like this is mind blowing, So I bid thee creative developer thanks; for such a gem! But, I do have a few questions, for any who can answer them!

1.) Will breeding ever be implemented? If so..Please do not have the same breeding system as Poke'MMo

2.) Lol, will the battle interface ever be updated? Don't get me wrong, it's not bad. there's just a lot more to be desired. 3D sprites, battle animations, along with a balanced breeding system would solidify this game for me.

3.) what is the future of this game. Besides being able to play Pokemon, alongside friends in a massive world. what is the main goal what is there to look forward to on PRO.

Any rebuttals are gladly appreciated!

If you'd like to add me In-game, so be it! My Ign is Atomisk.... if you haven't guessed by now.

welp! cheers! And good wishes to PRO and it's developers!

Welcome!

1. No breeding ever (eggmove tutors have been already implemented);

2. There will be never a 3d graphic, because the staff said it would damage the target of this game, which consists in also low level android devices, which wouldn't be able to manage that graphic (and a system which allows you to choose between 2d and 3d graphic I think is low priority, due to other major issues atm in game);

3. Wait the staff to answer this ahahah

From 2015: I'm still here

Welcome Atomisk ! Enjoy your staying here :Grin:

Let me answer your questions, starting by reminding that PRO is a fan made game. As usual, players always want some kind of improvements in their game... As you may have read on Shane's signature, he is coding PRO on his free time. Adding 3D sprites would ask a lot of time... for really nothing, come on. Are you really playing for the animations or for the game itself? I am not saying that we only need symbols and letters, but the game as it is today is already ready beautiful (to me, at least). Besides, some battle animation are implemented, but Shane already said that this is taken really much time to do. What would you chose between having the Sinnoh region or super useless battle animations? This is really my opinion, as you may have noticed :) I put them off on my display.

Breeding will never be implemented, and I strongly hope that the admins will never change their decision about it, since it would ruin PVP having only perfects pokemons there. :Cry:

What is the future of this game? Who knows... it's just a pokemon game to be played online, with friends, with strangers, dont expect it to become something else :Smile:

4FVP