Bug with hazards

Shadowforce

I have encountered this bug twice in the past on ranked PvP and now it happened again, just a few days ago.

I don't know if that is the exact way that the bug is triggered but it seems that, if a pokemon switches out and dies from a hazard (stealth rock for example), the trainer automatically calls the same pokemon, with the same hp, so it can die again once more!

Note that this seems unharmful but it creates confusion when you look at the remaining pokemon of your opponent, as the "mirror pokemon" also takes a slot with it, and, as I discovered at the last time it occurred, my pokemon got healed by leftovers by both turns. This can make a huge impact with Leftovers and abilities like Speed Boost.

203763 I can confirm that this is a bug, and yes it is triggered when hazards are set out, and a low HP pokemon is drawn into the hazards and dies, it repeats this animation, but it is only a visual bug and doesnt effect the battle in any way. Good luck ~ :Smile:

Well, I got two-turn healing from leftovers. I think that can be a huge impact on a ranked PvP.

203763 I can confirm that this is a bug, and yes it is triggered when hazards are set out, and a low HP pokemon is drawn into the hazards and dies, it repeats this animation, but it is only a visual bug and doesnt effect the battle in any way. Good luck ~ :Smile:

Well, I got two-turn healing from leftovers. I think that can be a huge impact on a ranked PvP.

You may not have been paying attention, because I tested this bug with my buddy clockspeed, and the double up animation only happens to the person who has the hazards set up, and the enemy pokemon dies, the person sending out his pokemon does not see this animation, and you do not get double leftover heals.

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]

You may not have been paying attention, because I tested this bug with my buddy clockspeed, and the double up animation only happens to the person who has the hazards set up, and the enemy pokemon dies, the person sending out his pokemon does not see this animation, and you do not get double leftover heals.

Then there are probably more than one bugs on this, because I am sure of the Leftovers issue, and the first time it happened, my opponent added me to ask me if I saw that too. So our cases differ.

Sometime it make us getting stuck dude :Frown: was being stuck like that few times :(

I know this bug too, very confusing cause u dont know how many pokes opponent really has left.

Its exactly that way OT described it. Opponents poke dies to hazards after switch in and animation-bug here we go. xd