Any way to get rid of the trainers reset

Carmillum

Hi there,

I am sure we all agree that these trainer battling reset system is a pain in the ( :banned: ), especially when you wanna fast travel somewhere.

Any solution to get rid of it would be really appreciate, since it brings NOTHING more to the gameplay and since its not happening in the video game itself.

Or at least change the timelaps from 1 week to 1 month.

Please support this suggestion :confused:

4FVP

sadly no, NPC reset for a week is actually a good reasonable mechanic.

204076 since it brings NOTHING more to the gameplay and since its not happening in the video game itself.

Really? you gain money and exp from it, regardless of amounts. And yes, its not in the video game because this is an MMO..not CONSOLE

204120 sadly no, NPC reset for a week is actually a good reasonable mechanic.

204076 since it brings NOTHING more to the gameplay and since its not happening in the video game itself.

Really? you gain money and exp from it, regardless of amounts. And yes, its not in the video game because this is an MMO..not CONSOLE

yeah cuz you get so much benefits from battling joey with his lvl 5 caterpie

204123 pengin wrote:

Source of the post sadly no, NPC reset for a week is actually a good reasonable mechanic.

Carmillum wrote:

Source of the post since it brings NOTHING more to the gameplay and since its not happening in the video game itself.

it is, if you're a low leveler trainers,or simply wanted to gain a small amount of money or gaining ev. My comment solely based on the said person comment, which highlight the "it brings nothing more to the gameplay" but i do agreed on making an option for the rebattle option, such as clicking and stuff to activate the rebattle mechs

Thanks to underline this. :Shy: I could argue that you earn far more (and faster) by farming at CC than rebattling trainers with average 3 pokemons , but this isnt the purpose of my suggestion, I believe. :) (this is why i said this about "it brings nothing", at first)

As some of you said, an optional rebattle option would be very nice, so if some players see a substantial interest in rebattling trainers, they should be very happy of it. However, I am quite sure this isnt what the majority has in mind, from what I often read on the different chats.

4FVP

204123 pengin wrote:

Source of the post sadly no, NPC reset for a week is actually a good reasonable mechanic.

Carmillum wrote:

Source of the post since it brings NOTHING more to the gameplay and since its not happening in the video game itself.

it is, if you're a low leveler trainers,or simply wanted to gain a small amount of money or gaining ev. My comment solely based on the said person comment, which highlight the "it brings nothing more to the gameplay" but i do agreed on making an option for the rebattle option, such as clicking and stuff to activate the rebattle mechs

gaining ev? i doubt you know exactly what pokemon a bug catcher for example has so you can't ev train with trainers also low lvl trainers? if you beat the region i doubt you have a lvl3 caterpie that needs lvling also small amount of cash that's like 100$ won't make a difference

In an older suggestion titled 'Trainer repel,' or something similar, Arnie confirmed that the idea of an item to avoid trainers was considered however rejected.

However personally I think the idea is good. I'd like to see an end game quest where you have to battle 100 trainers to be given the item (Maybe in a battle tower or something of the sort,) it would be cool to see how badly people want it. :devil:

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Disagree.

Trainers reset is the best way to train pokemon and make money.

Cinnabar gym, Saffron gym, Blackthorn gym, Mahogania gym, Moosdeep gym, Sootopolis gym, both victory road, Bell tower, Golds gym, team aqua hideout and now valley of steel>>>>> victory road, cerulean cave, dragon den.