Gothitelle is too hard too counter

Mrbd

in some point i agree with you,

but i prefer fight vs Abused h.a gotithelle rather than fight abused h.a slowbro + blissey & defogger.

at least vs h.a gothitelle wont waste so much time in rating pvp & will reduce slowbro abuser in ladder :))

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

204822 in some point i agree with you,

but i prefer fight vs Abused h.a gotithelle rather than fight abused h.a slowbro + blissey & defogger.

at least vs h.a gothitelle wont waste so much time in rating pvp & will reduce slowbro abuser in ladder :))

This ^^ Slowbro Blissey combo is the most common and abused stalling method, worse then Gothitelle.

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]

Well there are many stall breakers that can deal with Blissey and Slowbro Such as Tyranitar, Weavile, Bisharp, Togekiss, Mew, Breloom, (Gothitelle xD), etc. And when Pursuit is working it will trap Slowbros trying to switch out even.

well i dont think so,

most of them packed with Scizor & Machamp

and have you really try it? because un-bossted weavile & bisharp cant even 2HKO slowbro, Tyranitar will be double edge sword without sand team, not everyone have decent mew, blissey can wall togekiss, and Breloom doesnt sound promising with alot of talon around.

gothitelle is the answer to shut the slowbro and broke the whole team since they cant stall with regen anymore.

204865 well i dont think so,

most of them packed with Scizor & Machamp

and have you really try it? because un-bossted weavile & bisharp cant even 2HKO slowbro, Tyranitar will be double edge sword without sand team, not everyone have decent mew, blissey can wall togekiss, and Breloom doesnt sound promising with alot of talon around.

gothitelle is the answer to shut the slowbro and broke the whole team since they cant stall with regen anymore.

Bisharp - 252+ Atk Black Glasses Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Slowbro: 282-332 (71.5 - 84.2%) - Easy 2hko even when Slowbro isn't holding an item.

Weavile - 252 Atk Black Glasses Weavile Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Slowbro: 248-294 (62.9 - 74.6%) - Same for Weavile

Tyranitar doesn't need the support of Excadrill and other mons to be effective due to its naturally high attack stat and bulk in the sand.

Any Mew with Taunt, Soft-boiled, Knock Off, Will-o-Wisp / Nasty Plot, Giga Drain, Psychock can break Slowbro + Blissey Core Regardless of IVs and Nature. You don't need a perfect Mew for it to be effective.

Togekiss can break the Slowbro + Blissey core with Nasty Plot, Heal Bell, Air Slash, Roost. More details can be found here: https://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/togekiss/

Talonflame can't switch into breloom easily because of Spore and the potential Rock Tomb.

252 Atk Technician Breloom Rock Tomb vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Talonflame: 520-612 (175 - 206%) -- guaranteed OHKO

There are plenty of ways to break this core. You just have to be creative in your team building to try and cover these mons.

Even Scizor can counter this core with Swords Dance, Knock Off / X-Scissor, Superpower.

+2 252+ Atk Scizor X-Scissor vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Slowbro: 392-464 (99.4 - 117.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252+ Atk Scizor Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 1042-1226 (145.9 - 171.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Bisharp - 252+ Atk Black Glasses Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Slowbro: 282-332 (71.5 - 84.2%) - Easy 2hko even when Slowbro isn't holding an item.

Weavile - 252 Atk Black Glasses Weavile Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Slowbro: 248-294 (62.9 - 74.6%) - Same for Weavile

Tyranitar doesn't need the support of Excadrill and other mons to be effective due to its naturally high attack stat and bulk in the sand.

Any Mew with Taunt, Soft-boiled, Knock Off, Will-o-Wisp / Nasty Plot, Giga Drain, Psychock can break Slowbro + Blissey Core Regardless of IVs and Nature. You don't need a perfect Mew for it to be effective.

Togekiss can break the Slowbro + Blissey core with Nasty Plot, Heal Bell, Air Slash, Roost. More details can be found here: https://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/togekiss/

Talonflame can't switch into breloom easily because of Spore and the potential Rock Tomb.

252 Atk Technician Breloom Rock Tomb vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Talonflame: 520-612 (175 - 206%) -- guaranteed OHKO

There are plenty of ways to break this core. You just have to be creative in your team building to try and cover these mons.

Even Scizor can counter this core with Swords Dance, Knock Off / X-Scissor, Superpower.

+2 252+ Atk Scizor X-Scissor vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Slowbro: 392-464 (99.4 - 117.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252+ Atk Scizor Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 1042-1226 (145.9 - 171.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

seriously dude, have you really try it in PRO?

because all you do is you count it with dmg calculator where all of those pokemon are PERFECT, its not pokemon showdown dude. and seriously who wanna hold dark glasses instead of lum berry for them? also, those knock off dmg you count is with item held and is that adamant weavile?

I think you don't understand what i mean by double edge sword. Everyone know that kind of taunt mew are slot waster in team for pro meta, because sableye can do way better and sableye are very hard to get. And for nasty plot mew ofcourse you need at least a decent mew or else it wont really usefull in competitive scene.

and you only think the scenario when you only fight Slowbro + Blissey, you dont think other factor from their teammates its 6v6 afterall. the whole point is if even a dark type like weavile and bisharp cant event 2hko slowbro there is almost no way to kill it if he still able to switch out.

Gotithelle is OP yes

but slowbro way more annoying than gotithelle.

i prefer get rekt by gothitelle and match end just in 10 mins rather than have slow progress match with slowbro stall and took me more than half hour just to finish a match.

seriously dude, have you really try it in PRO?

because all you do is you count it with dmg calculator where all of those pokemon are PERFECT, its not pokemon showdown dude. and seriously who wanna hold dark glasses instead of lum berry for them? also, those knock off dmg you count is with item held and is that adamant weavile?

I think you don't understand what i mean by double edge sword. Everyone know that kind of taunt mew are slot waster in team for pro meta, because sableye can do way better and sableye are very hard to get. And for nasty plot mew ofcourse you need at least a decent mew or else it wont really usefull in competitive scene.

and you only think the scenario when you only fight Slowbro + Blissey, you dont think other factor from their teammates its 6v6 afterall. the whole point is if even a dark type like weavile and bisharp cant event 2hko slowbro there is almost no way to kill it if he still able to switch out.

I have tried every single one of these in PRO and they work fine. Taunt in Mew is not a slot waster because its role is to stall break. That's exactly what taunt does. I have nothing against you but you have to be a little more creative in your team building and bring the proper counters to deal with them. They aren't unbeatable. And btw that is a Jolly Weavile. And Black Glasses is very viable on Bisharp. It can net OHKOs that a lum berry Bisharp can't. And if anything the calculations are not in favor of Slowbro and Blissey because like you said, nobody has a all 31 ivs. I understand exactly what you mean about tyranitar too. It can beat Slowbro + Blissey and if they have a defogger like Mandibuzz it beats that too. You should try to do a little predicting also when facing these too. It is very easy to gauge when each of them will come in.

I have tried every single one of these in PRO and they work fine. Taunt in Mew is not a slot waster because its role is to stall break. That's exactly what taunt does. I have nothing against you but you have to be a little more creative in your team building and bring the proper counters to deal with them. They aren't unbeatable. And btw that is a Jolly Weavile. And Black Glasses is very viable on Bisharp. It can net OHKOs that a lum berry Bisharp can't. And if anything the calculations are not in favor of Slowbro and Blissey because like you said, nobody has a all 31 ivs. I understand exactly what you mean about tyranitar too. It can beat Slowbro + Blissey and if they have a defogger like Mandibuzz it beats that too. You should try to do a little predicting also when facing these too. It is very easy to gauge when each of them will come in.

No, you missed the main point of my argument.

I never say they are unbeatable or anything, and maybe i am not creative enough but still i am on top ladder ^^

the main point is its annoying to face that kind of stall team because it took a lot of time and effort just to bring one core down.

have you ever in a match when your only poke who can deal a lot of dmg to slowbro alrd dead, when you still have 4/5 pokes alive and opponent only have REGENERATOR slowbro + bliisey/ferro and they keep switch without any meaning even though their team 100% lose. And yet it took so much time to bring them down because they keep recover its called TIME WASTING.

I alrd comment about mew you might want to read it again, i have jolly 31 atk weavile it cant 2hko slowbro with Knockoff. Bisharp cant 1hko slowbro without SD boost, in that case you will prefer have lum berry instead of black glasses since he still can 1hko slowbro as long as it has SD and to protect ur self from twave. yes tyra maybe can do that, but again i will need to have proper sand team or else i cast sand stream for nothing except to hurt my own team with the chip dmg, so i should rework my whole team to fit with tyra just to beat a slowbro?

No, you missed the main point of my argument.

I never say they are unbeatable or anything, and maybe i am not creative enough but still i am on top ladder ^^

the main point is its annoying to face that kind of stall team because it took a lot of time and effort just to bring one core down.

have you ever in a match when your only poke who can deal a lot of dmg to slowbro alrd dead, when you still have 4/5 pokes alive and opponent only have REGENERATOR slowbro + bliisey/ferro and they keep switch without any meaning even though their team 100% lose. And yet it took so much time to bring them down because they keep recover its called TIME WASTING.

I alrd comment about mew you might want to read it again, i have jolly 31 atk weavile it cant 2hko slowbro with Knockoff. Bisharp cant 1hko slowbro without SD boost, in that case you will prefer have lum berry instead of black glasses since he still can 1hko slowbro as long as it has SD and to protect ur self from twave. yes tyra maybe can do that, but again i will need to have proper sand team or else i cast sand stream for nothing except to hurt my own team with the chip dmg, so i should rework my whole team to fit with tyra just to beat a slowbro?

If you let your pokemon designated to beat slowbro die then it is not an issue of how good the core is, it's how you play your team. Also, if a slowbro is at full health it isn't wise to stay in and knock off knowing it won't kill. You have to save Bisharp for a late game sweep and wait until Slowbro is weakened. And Tyranitar's sand does affect your team but it also weakens the opponents team so you aren't at any disadvantage. Stall is a fair style of play and it does take some time to beat depending on how you play but it is not better than any other style of play. I will read what you said about Mew over again and reply.