I cannot enter to my account... it says its already logged

Murakami

PRO Username: masterco

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

i cannot enter to my account in game, the screen says that i'm already logged in but im not...

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried changing my password but still have the same problem

Description and Message

Re: I can not go because he says I'm connected and not true and no one has more Password

<r><QUOTE author="Murakami"><s>

</s><POST content="204691"><s></s>204691<e></e></POST> <SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> masterco<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>On which server issue happened:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> BLUE<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I was just playing and frieze me and when I wanted to go because I could not<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I want my account back until you change the password and everything and so I could not get to play because it says whenever I'm online but not true I really want to play<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Greetings, <br/>

mind rephrasing that sentence for me?<br/>

<br/>

Do you receive a message stating like : User is already logged in?</r>

Its a common error due to an issue between your client and the server, where it will regard your login session still valid and notify you as your account is still logged in. Your only option is to wait for the next server crash/restart.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

204691 PRO Username: masterco

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: BLUE

What have you done before the problem was there?

i cannot enter to my account in game, the screen says that i'm already logged in but im not...

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried changing my password but still have the same problem

Description and Message

Hey there,

Unfortunately, this is a server-side glitch that can happen from time to time.

Whenever this occurs, you have to wait until the next server reboot to play again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.