Account data transfer

Valanir

PRO Username: Valanir

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Created an acount and played :)

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

---

Description and Message

Hi,

This is as much asking for help as sugestion for further times.

I started playing in time, when BLUE server was freshly launched. I said to myself like "nice, but I will go to red with more population to have fun with people, not just myself".

What led me to this thinking? Because I tried other "Unnamed" Pokemon MMO world and the population was riddiculous. I really did not know, how popular is PRO.

Then, I started on both servers to see possible differences, and made on both servers like L10 starter, not leaving Viridian city and Viridian forest. And then, I left because of lack of time.

Some time ago, I got back and I continued, where I had a better progress - on RED server.

In the beginning, I didn't notice this, because I played like whole day, but the further I got, the more I have realized one terrible thing. Red server is definitely overpopulated.

At first, waiting few seconds to get inside game at position 40 in the queue... OK

Then ... waiting 10 minutes to get inside game at position 250+ in the queue... this starts being bad, but still acceptable....

But this topic I am writing on todays queue - 20 minutes Estimated time on queue over 600 !!!! (and as far as I know, it was not after server failure/restart)

And for that ... I got no words...

So - even this is said in FAQ...

</I>

Will I be able to transfer my progress to another server

Sadly, you will start fresh if you play on another server and your progress from a current one will not be transferred over. Both servers are chances for a user to pick different choices or try different game styles without any consequences

<I>

... I need to ask 2 questions:

1) Can I ask for a transfer to BLUE, if I do the sad eyes, will smile and will be repeating "plsplsplsplsplspls" until you will rather transfer me to get rid of me? :D

No, just kidding. But want the transfer because this waiting is starting to be a little bit crazy. And I really do not care of my progress on BLUE.

2) Can you think about (even maybe paid) function of SWAPPING progress?

A) Like - I have 2 progresses. But on one server I have my main progress. So I swap my main progress to less overall loaded server to have smoother game and the logins, leaving the second, less important, progress on more loaded server, where I will mot care about some queue, because I do not play this progress as much as it starts frustrating me. This function can be launched from web interface with cooldown, lets say 1 week to avoid continuous swapping related to day time load, not the overall load, which we want to handle. Also this function can calculate server load from history, alowing transfers only to less in-time loaded server.

or B) - as alternative, can you allow from time to time theese "swaps" to balance the load of both servers? Swaps, or with warning, overwriting to progress (like I am on RED, want to BLUE, so my progress transfers to BLUE and on RED, my progress is reset)

Now - I know, that Even BLUE server is quite loaded and almost at full capacity, but this stil can ballance things.

One last question to answer - what is actually my progress and Why I am asking for this:

My progress is "QUTE LOW" - I am before 8th gym in Kanto ... If this would be just about progress .. well, I know where I am, I can start on BLUE with fresh start, just little bit angry about time spent on RED.

But I have also some money in game and that is what I don't want to lose and that is why I do not want to start on blue and that is why I want my progress transfered.

(And also, please, don't get me wrong, I am [glow=red]NOT[/glow] writing it like "Hey fellas, I am donating kiddo and I WANT MY TRANSFER CAUSE I GAVE YOU MONEY AND YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR ME AND IF YOU WILL NOT HELP ME, I WILL SEND A VOODOO CURSE ON YOU". No, that is not the way. I am just asking politely, if there is a possible way for me and MAYBE a possible way to some other people, who loves this game and this server, and whom is the table with queue getting on their nerves as much as on mine :P)

Thanks for reading :)

This has been suggested so many time and rejected so many times for obvious reasons. Transferring over accounts basically means you could have 8 accounts to work with on one server and could be abused very easily.

Brad.gif

204974 PRO Username: Valanir

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Created an acount and played :)

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

---

Description and Message

Hi,

This is as much asking for help as sugestion for further times.

I started playing in time, when BLUE server was freshly launched. I said to myself like "nice, but I will go to red with more population to have fun with people, not just myself".

What led me to this thinking? Because I tried other "Unnamed" Pokemon MMO world and the population was riddiculous. I really did not know, how popular is PRO.

Then, I started on both servers to see possible differences, and made on both servers like L10 starter, not leaving Viridian city and Viridian forest. And then, I left because of lack of time.

Some time ago, I got back and I continued, where I had a better progress - on RED server.

In the beginning, I didn't notice this, because I played like whole day, but the further I got, the more I have realized one terrible thing. Red server is definitely overpopulated.

At first, waiting few seconds to get inside game at position 40 in the queue... OK

Then ... waiting 10 minutes to get inside game at position 250+ in the queue... this starts being bad, but still acceptable....

But this topic I am writing on todays queue - 20 minutes Estimated time on queue over 600 !!!! (and as far as I know, it was not after server failure/restart)

And for that ... I got no words...

So - even this is said in FAQ...

</I>

Will I be able to transfer my progress to another server

Sadly, you will start fresh if you play on another server and your progress from a current one will not be transferred over. Both servers are chances for a user to pick different choices or try different game styles without any consequences

<I>

... I need to ask 2 questions:

1) Can I ask for a transfer to BLUE, if I do the sad eyes, will smile and will be repeating "plsplsplsplsplspls" until you will rather transfer me to get rid of me? :D

No, just kidding. But want the transfer because this waiting is starting to be a little bit crazy. And I really do not care of my progress on BLUE.

2) Can you think about (even maybe paid) function of SWAPPING progress?

A) Like - I have 2 progresses. But on one server I have my main progress. So I swap my main progress to less overall loaded server to have smoother game and the logins, leaving the second, less important, progress on more loaded server, where I will mot care about some queue, because I do not play this progress as much as it starts frustrating me. This function can be launched from web interface with cooldown, lets say 1 week to avoid continuous swapping related to day time load, not the overall load, which we want to handle. Also this function can calculate server load from history, alowing transfers only to less in-time loaded server.

or B) - as alternative, can you allow from time to time theese "swaps" to balance the load of both servers? Swaps, or with warning, overwriting to progress (like I am on RED, want to BLUE, so my progress transfers to BLUE and on RED, my progress is reset)

Now - I know, that Even BLUE server is quite loaded and almost at full capacity, but this stil can ballance things.

One last question to answer - what is actually my progress and Why I am asking for this:

My progress is "QUTE LOW" - I am before 8th gym in Kanto ... If this would be just about progress .. well, I know where I am, I can start on BLUE with fresh start, just little bit angry about time spent on RED.

But I have also some money in game and that is what I don't want to lose and that is why I do not want to start on blue and that is why I want my progress transfered.

(And also, please, don't get me wrong, I am [glow=red]NOT[/glow] writing it like "Hey fellas, I am donating kiddo and I WANT MY TRANSFER CAUSE I GAVE YOU MONEY AND YOU HAVE TO DO IT FOR ME AND IF YOU WILL NOT HELP ME, I WILL SEND A VOODOO CURSE ON YOU". No, that is not the way. I am just asking politely, if there is a possible way for me and MAYBE a possible way to some other people, who loves this game and this server, and whom is the table with queue getting on their nerves as much as on mine :P)

Thanks for reading :)

Unfortunately, for all answer to all your question, the answer still "no, you cannot, it is in technically side". That the reason why we write it in FAQ, and no any excuse. Sorry for your inconvenience but you will need to fresh start then...