Button release in pc box

Oscar

I was thinking if they upgrade the pc box system, if its possible to replace the "release button " by "send pokemon to prof. Oak ".

Its would make the same than release, but only chance the text, for example :

Button release : are you sure that you want to release this pokemon ?

Button send : are you sure that you want to send this pokemon to prof. Oak ?

The motive to this is by dont feel bad when i release "abandoned " a pokemon, with this way all will think that we give to prof. Oak for their collection

If I were a new player and had accidentally dragged a Pokemon to receive this message, I wouldn't automatically assume it meant I was releasing them. Ultimately it might lead to inexperienced players being misled and releasing their Pokemon because they think they'll be able to retrieve the Pokemon from Professor Oak later. So while this is cute, I don't think this is a good idea.

205860 If I were a new player and had accidentally dragged a Pokemon to receive this message, I wouldn't automatically assume it meant I was releasing them. Ultimately it might lead to inexperienced players being misled and releasing their Pokemon because they think they'll be able to retrieve the Pokemon from Professor Oak later. So while this is cute, I don't think this is a good idea.

Its true but it can to say also than the pokemon send cannot be send again

207781 Why they dont listen, i only put suggerence of thing that i think they can to do for make the best pokemon game (i believe it is the best already )

Be patient. Staff is busy moderating the game and the forums, in addition to having personal lives off PRO. While I understand it may be frustrating to wait for replies on suggestions, we should be respectful of all the work staff members are already constantly doing to improve gameplay for players.

Furthermore, I wouldn't say you haven't been listened to - after all, your thread has already gotten a few comments from other members of the community. So don't be discouraged, just keep thinking of suggestions and feedback on making the game better, and I'm sure PRO will definitely benefit from the passion of dedicated players like you. ^_^

I get the point of idea, some people have feelings, and don't want to abandon pokes - they treat them as living things, and no living thing deserve to be anbandoned.

Name of button can be changed to something like: Send pokemon back to wilderness. - which sound better.

205845 I was thinking if they upgrade the pc box system, if its possible to replace the "release button " by "send pokemon to prof. Oak ".

Its would make the same than release, but only chance the text, for example :

Button release : are you sure that you want to release this pokemon ?

Button send : are you sure that you want to send this pokemon to prof. Oak ?

The motive to this is by dont feel bad when i release "abandoned " a pokemon, with this way all will think that we give to prof. Oak for their collection

Okay I can understand your recommend same with feature of GO - transfer "you can't take it back after it's transferred to the Professor. Do you really want to transfer NAMEofPOKEMON to the Professor? Yes and No.

It is very low priority as not impact huge to game play, however, nothing wrong to your suggestion... it just like I said above.

For more reaction to attract recommend to your post, you maybe want to look in here https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16416 Thanks for respond, will need other staff to look in here before can say anything.

208474 I get the point of idea, some people have feelings, and don't want to abandon pokes - they treat them as living things, and no living thing deserve to be anbandoned.

Name of button can be changed to something like: Send pokemon back to wilderness. - which sound better.

Yes, that is i am trying to explain