Kicked Off of Queue?

Arkenstone

I tried to log onto the blue server three times now, and it notified me of my position in the queue, which was a rather large number (577, etc.).

I decided to wait it out. However, that's not working, as the queue just "hangs" at a certain point, and I suddenly am back to square 1, with a "cannot connect to server" message. I try to log on again, and sure enough, I'm back at number 570+ on the queue.

How on Earth am I even going to log on if this keeps happening? This isn't so much a support-forum thread, as a (possible) bug.

Is there a sort of time limit for remaining in the queue, after which you're simply booted off the queue?

If so, I would like to politely request that it be removed, as it would basically prevent me from ever logging on during apparently busy times of the day.

EDIT: I was number 577 on the queue when I made my fourth login attempt. I made it to number 102 in the queue...and it just sat there at 102...and I was suddenly greeted with "cannot connect to the server". What gives?

Its very much likely a connection issue on your end, the queue doesn't drop u off out of the blue. Another possibility is that u got in and got kicked off by the afk kicker. Do let us now if there are otger details u can provide about the issue

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Sorry to jump on this thread but yesterday on the Red server i was randomly kicked to the log in screen while i was having a fight and i was like "what the hell im so done"

Fortunately it was a wild pokemon fight so i didn't really care but it was odd as hell...

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]