Hidden Abilities

Rafor

Can anyone confirm or deny the existence of Hidden Abilities in the game and how they appear in Pokemon?

I used the search feature, and I believe that I'm getting results that show they do exist, but I'd like 100% confirmation or not, thank you!

As stated above, they are correctly coded within PRO with a smaller chance to catch one with it.

Use a pokemon such as abra, natu or it's evolutions to synchronize the ability you would like to find with it - at a 50% chance.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

207124 As stated above, they are correctly coded within PRO with a smaller chance to catch one with it.

Use a pokemon such as abra, natu or it's evolutions to synchronize the ability you would like to find with it - at a 50% chance.

This is false, Sync works for natures, not abilities.

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]

206965 Can anyone confirm or deny the existence of Hidden Abilities in the game and how they appear in Pokemon?

I used the search feature, and I believe that I'm getting results that show they do exist, but I'd like 100% confirmation or not, thank you!

Confirm, and the hidden ability is rare (5% chance) and synchronize only work for nature.

--Moved to proper place--

• Like 1