Perfect antibot solution

Serniksernik

What about a full mathematics exam + essay on current political situation in your country? If you don't both in less than 10 mins then you're kicked.

More difficulties = Less bots. Simple?

You're not considering the pain inflicted to the vast majority of the players, I really don't like the idea of filling up captchas every hour or so when I'm playing a game, GMs + Report center + Banhammer are designed to prevent any decrease in the player gaming experience and to hit only botters.[/quote2]

That's bit overreacting. Questions can be answers (like f. example: type "yes") or anything, i don't know. It's is just frustrating that there is not enough antybot policy here :(

Ok, i give up, then i hope team will think out any other idea soon, otherwise project economy will collapse.

Cheers.

P.S. sometimes doing something is better than nothing.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From my online gaming experience i can tell that any antibot system that requires user input is usually an extra problem rather than a solution, it's tedious for the rest of the players and bots can be easily codded to answer that kind of 'human test'.

t's is just frustrating that there is not enough antybot policy here :(

P.S. sometimes doing something is better than nothing.

There is a strong anti-bot policy in PRO and every day there is a constant effort by the designated staff to indentify and punish the botters that are currently in the game :) you can contribute to that as well if you see a player moving in weird patterns or at insane speed, you can report the player in "report center" and the player will be investigated if the evidences are sufficient ^^

Also as a guy who understand a bit of economics, I can assure you that the number of botters isn't 100% enough to influence the current PRO economy in any direction.

I get that it can be frustrating knowing that there are some botters currently in PRO, but the benefits of having a captcha system don't overweight the drawbacks that would hurt the vast majority of "lawful" players out there ^^

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=group

We have here a list of all banned users from PRO. Over eight-thousand. The banhammers are real, nothing beats a good old fashion human butt-kicking.

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]