1. 1.

Hello to everyone in this beautiful pokemon community, I have been playing this game for a bit.. but that was like several months ago, so I decided to come back and start a fresh, though, doesn't mean I can't introduce myself just to get a bit of friends! Hello everyone! The reason why I put Misty in my username is because, she's my favorite character and basically... we both have the same interests in pokemon, so why not? I'm also a male, not a female for those who are curious. I hope to make friends and for us to enjoy this pokemon game together! I hope it is not a problem for me to have this username, if not then I don't mind recreating a different account. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day and adventure in Pokemon Revolution! I'll be playing in Blue server, so catch me there if you can ;D!

<i></i>

:Heart:

160px-Misty_OS_2.png

207438 Hello to everyone in this beautiful pokemon community, I have been playing this game for a bit.. but that was like several months ago, so I decided to come back and start a fresh, though, doesn't mean I can't introduce myself just to get a bit of friends! Hello everyone! The reason why I put Misty in my username is because, she's my favorite character and basically... we both have the same interests in pokemon, so why not? I'm also a male, not a female for those who are curious. I hope to make friends and for us to enjoy this pokemon game together! I hope it is not a problem for me to have this username, if not then I don't mind recreating a different account. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day and adventure in Pokemon Revolution! I'll be playing in Blue server, so catch me there if you can ;D!

Hey ChampionMisty, welcome to PRO ! Enjoy your stay here ! :Smile:

3aaa4b535748227990ec052392a42304.png

d59db31d81b3acc40a24ea1dc2b2adee.png

Wing-icon.png

d9e73e0879e18a14a2810ce2cd1fc085.png