Help me

Hashi2000

It would help if you could provide more details on what you've tried already + screenshots of your game.

1. Here's the Doctor Daycare quest guide thread. As you can see from the picture linked at the top, Brock is standing near some trees at Pewter City. You will need to have beaten all gyms in Hoenn; you may also need to have beaten Naero in Cerulean Cave and unlocked the daycares.

2. Did you choose Pikachu as your starter? Have you defeated Ash Ketchum at Viridian Forest already? Here's the Ash hat guide thread.

211460 thank you! Brock appears to doing the quest it already...More Ash not yet.

This is good to hear. :) Can you give more details on the steps you've taken during the Ash hat quest so far? Did you choose Pikachu as your starter and fight the Ash Ketchum NPC at Viridian Forest?

i think i followed all the steps...i face the npc Ash with my initiaal Pikachu...after win, even went to R.03 where de askedme the hat, managed to catch the Mankey, i stillwith Pikachu more he was not there...You have something that you guys can do?

212184 i think i followed all the steps...i face the npc Ash with my initiaal Pikachu...after win, even went to R.03 where de askedme the hat, managed to catch the Mankey, i stillwith Pikachu more he was not there...You have something that you guys can do?

The Ash Ketchum NPC you need to speak with is on Route 9, not Route 3. You don't need to catch a Mankey for the quest, you need to have the "Unknown Hat" item in your inventory, which is an item that the wild Mankeys on Route 9 have a chance to hold. In order to get this Unknown Hat, you can either catch all Mankeys you encounter until you catch a Mankey with the Unknown Hat, or you can have a Teddiursa/Mankey use Covet (a move that steals a wild Pokemon's held item if it's holding one) on all Mankeys. When you have the Unknown Hat item in your inventory, you should be able to talk to the Ash Ketchum NPC on Route 9 and trade the Unknown Hat for an Ash hat.

Once again, here is the link to the Ash hat quest guide.