Membership

Bronzedopa

34631 Quick answer to whitney:

They donated because 30 days was worth the money to them, if they had known how much of the 30 days they were actually gonna get, they wouldn't have donated and they are thus complaining.

Finally, if you pay anyone and expect to get something in return but they fail to give it to you, you would be obviously be upset regardless if it was Blizzard, Google or even the smallest business around. That argument is just invalid to me.

Well, maybe they should have played the game for a few days before spending money on it. You know, "test the water before you jump in."

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34623 You guys are placing the same standards you have on a huge company like Blizzard...on a little team who created this game because they're fans of Pokemon just like us. I understand how frustrating it can be to not be able to play - but it says so on the front page that this is a beta. Beta means the game is still being heavily worked on and unfinished. Also, if 5 dollars is a lot of money in your country, and you decided to donate when you know the game's having issues, why did you spend the money in the first place? Why not wait? :Cry: *shrug* I donated to support the game, you know, make it better. Not because of the benefits. That's just a bonus.

The little girl is concerned that if many for acceptance will donate less to develop the game, not judge what you do not understand, we donated to help but we want respect for our money too!

32440 Yes it sucks that the server is down, but the membership is considered donation to the private server. Wanting compensation for fixes, in a beta may I mention, makes the request come off as greedy. This is just my opinion I like the game and play in my spare time

^ agreed

We all don't like when the server goes down/has problems/they are doing updates whatever the case may be. However ALL games have downtime. I didn't pay for Membership Status, I clicked the PayPal[glow=yellow]Donate[/glow] link.

3 Disclaimer

The materials on PRO's websites are provided "as is". PRO make no warranties, expressed or implied (This is from the Terms of Service you agreed to)

(This applies to the GAME and ALL of its content)

But if you really want some compensation, when i get 4 badges i have some horrible pokemon with bad natures/IV's i'll compensate you with.

Please sableye sir . . :D

I'm a member and I think it's fine as it is. We're "donating" which means after we pay the money they don't even have to give us anything.

The money is going towards supporting the server, towards fixing all the crashes and problems.

The downtime isn't even that bad. I think you all need to suck it up.

QRD5EHd.png

You know the game is far from finished and you know there is going to be a lot of problems. This is something you should take into consideration when donating. If the game claimed to be finished and issues were unexpected than I'd understand being compensated, but it's not the case. Problems are to be expected and that is a "risk", you choose to take. The best I can think of as a thank you to users taking this risk, is a title to beta donators (users donating before the game is launched and more stable).

Sidenote: Due legal reasons no Pokemon MMO can ever leave "beta" phase, or it would be considered illegal immediately. Hence PRO is called "beta" while it is not more in beta state than any big titles on their official release day. And be strong guys, PRO will NEVER leave the beta pase. Even if it would have all six generations and more, even if it would run flawlessly for weeks, it would still be called beta. So arguing with that the game is still beta is a very poor argument.