The queue its starting to be anoying!

Organizationv

the queque is every day 1000 and more and im wasting 1:30 hour of my life w8ting ! my pc is trash and close to easy i mean burn xd but if the queque was not so long i might not leave this post! cause of my pc crashing and i restarting and keeps me angry with queue is making me stop the game cause of this im not angry at pc i restart it and in 5 min is ok but if im in game another 4 hour i will spend

208134 the queque is every day 1000 and more and im wasting 1:30 hour of my life w8ting ! my pc is trash and close to easy i mean burn xd but if the queque was not so long i might not leave this post! cause of my pc crashing and i restarting and keeps me angry with queue is making me stop the game cause of this im not angry at pc i restart it and in 5 min is ok but if im in game another 4 hour i will spend

Just go afk for an extended period of time.

Quite frankly if you're having computer issues that is only your issue alone. I don't think it's fair complaining that you never get into the game because your pc crashes, that's on you, and none else.(Invest in a new computer). Yes the queue's are long, but i've never been in queue longer then 40 min tops, while you're in queue you can do whatever you like knowing it'll take a certain amount of time, so you can plan ahead.

Good luck, and peace.

Champloo

its a bit anoying i spend 3 hourls like nothing now cause 1000 queue and crashing at 200 always and do the start again and now i was in 500 and now again 1000 i try to say if someone need to be afk and close the game and he gonna log in after 30 min later he w8s 1:30 hour for this but my pc crashes okay but its anoying to w8 so much...

208142 Quite frankly if you're having computer issues that is only your issue alone. I don't think it's fair complaining that you never get into the game because your pc crashes, that's on you, and none else.(Invest in a new computer). Yes the queue's are long, but i've never been in queue longer then 40 min tops, while you're in queue you can do whatever you like knowing it'll take a certain amount of time, so you can plan ahead.

Good luck, and peace.

well said

208144 its a bit anoying i spend 3 hourls like nothing now cause 1000 queue and crashing at 200 always and do the start again and now i was in 500 and now again 1000 i try to say if someone need to be afk and close the game and he gonna log in after 30 min later he w8s 1:30 hour for this but my pc crashes okay but its anoying to w8 so much...

well what's the point of complaining about your pc it's not as if the community will buy you a new pc so it doesn't crash